— OVERVIEW —
of Pleasant Hill Plantation
- 1,845 +/- Acre Lowcountry, South Carolina Plantation
- Historic Property in Hampton & Jasper Counties
- Less than one hour from Savannah, Georgia and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- 100 +/- acres of duck impoundments, contained by 25 acres of dikes
- Two deep water wells with line shaft pumps driven by three phase electrical power providing plenty of volume to "pump up" the ponds
- Plantation house circa 1890 with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Newly constructed, state of the art, quail flight pen completed in the Fall of 2014
- Newly constructed clubhouse completed in the Winter of 2015 with state of the art Thermador appliances and gas Kitchen Aid stove
- Newly constructed two story "barn" or bunk house in the Winter of 2015 featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen and dining area.
- 25 +/- acre showplace lake with excellent bass and bream fishing
- 7 stall horse barn
- Newly renovated guest cottage with half kitchen and dining area
- Main equipment barn with Manager's Office/House
- Located less than 40 miles to Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina
- Estimated timber value north of $1,220,000
- Nearby plantations include Pineland, Black Swamp, Gravel Hill, Woodstock, Bostick, Woodside, Davant, Turkey Hill, Groton, Hoover, and Okeetee among others.
- High population of whitetail deer and eastern wild turkeys and prime early release quail woods
- Potential annual hunting lease value of duck impoundments north of $100,000 gross
- 20 miles from the public airport in Ridgeland, SC.
- There are no conservation easements on the property
- May be divided
1,845 +/- Acres