Sibley Creek North
Excellent Recreational Property with Significant Future Development Possibilities! Just 30 minutes to Fairhope and downtown Mobile and 1 hour to Alabama's white sandy beaches!
- 400+/- acres, Baldwin County, AL
- Excellent location for recreation with significant potential for future development
- Great deer and turkey hunting with roads and greenfields already in place
- Professionally managed timber stands comprised of natural pine and hardwood
- Advanced timber product from a fuelwood operation where the underbrush was removed allowing nutrients, moisture, and sunlight to be captured by the most desirable timber.
- Approximately 120 acres of thinned merchantable pine plantation
- There is no conservation easement
Sibley Creek North is 400+/- acres uniquely located adjacent to Highway 59 near the Stapleton Community in Baldwin County, Alabama. Located just 15 minutes from Spanish Fort and I-10, 30 minutes from Fairhope and downtown Mobile, and under 1 hour to Pensacola and Orange Beach. The property lies west of Highway 59 and North of County Road 39 with access from highway 59.
Sibley Creek is unique due to its prime location for future development opportunities and its current use as an excellent recreational and timber property. This area of Baldwin County has been the focus of real estate investors for many years and is considered an opportunity zone for future development. Just over 1 mile to the South is what local developers refer to as the Golden Triangle, which is a 4300-acre Masterplan PUD that has several residential subdivisions already built with more underway. Baldwin County is being recognized nationally as a great place to live and retire and has seen 43% population growth since 2000.
The majority of the acreage is comprised of natural pine and hardwood timber and has undergone a fuelwood operation where the understory and brush were removed. The fuelwood operation benefits the current timber by allowing nutrients, moisture, and sunlight to be captured by the most desirable trees and greatly advances the forest management component, some say an advancement as much as 10 years. There are approximately 120 acres of recently thinned merchantable pine plantations on the north end of the property. A long-term timber and recreational investor could recoup partial investment with the removal of the merchantable timber in selected acreages and replant with pine seedlings for future periodic timber income.
The property has miles of interior roads, multiple creeks and numerous green fields that are planted each year for wildlife. The deer and turkey hunting is excellent and a new owner could open the gates and start enjoying immediately.
Sibley Creek is an investment opportunity with lots of options. Priced in line for a recreation and timber property, but with significant potential for development or a conservation easement, this property is a triple threat for real estate investors.
Maps & Location
Sibley Creek North
- 400+/- acres, Baldwin County, AL, located adjacent to highway 59 near the community of Stapleton
- Just 30 minutes to Fairhope and downtown Mobile and under 1 hour to Orange Beach and Pensacola