Rare Opportunity on Acreage in Leon County, Florida
- 51.74 +/- acres Leon County, Florida
- .6 +/- miles frontage on Mahan
- Heavily, Naturally Wooded
- Great Neighborhood
- Former cattle operation: property has been ditched & drained
- Incredible duck pond site
- Located just 9 Miles to I-10
- Located Just 17 miles to Shopping and Restaurants in Tallahassee’s Bannerman Plaza
- Located just 10 min to the quaint town of Monticello, FL
51.74 +/- acres in Tallahassee, Florida. The property has .6 miles of frontage on Mahan Drive and is located in a great neighborhood. As a former a cattle operation, the property has been ditched and drained. At present, the land is heavily and naturally wooded. For the duck hunting enthusiast, this property has incredible potential with a natural duck pond onsite. To this, the property is located moments away from Lake Miccosukee, which is known as a local duck hunting hotspot. The property is conveniently located just nine miles to I-10, is just 17 miles to shopping and restaurants in Tallahassee’s Bannerman Plaza and is a quick 10-minute drive to the quaint town of Monticello, Florida.
This property is one of those places you dream about; acreage close to town, great building site, great woods, and great duck pond site in back yard.