Limited Partition Already Complete, this Parcel Contains Five Lots!
- 51.74 +/- acres Leon County, Florida
- Limited Partition Approved for 5 lots!
- .6 +/- miles frontage on Mahan
- Great Neighborhood
- Heavily, Naturally Wooded
- Former cattle operation: property has been ditched & drained
- Incredible duck pond site
- Located just 3 Miles to I-10
- Located just 10 min to the quaint town of Monticello, FL
- Located Just 17 miles to Shopping and Restaurants in Tallahassee’s Bannerman Plaza
- Located just 17.8 miles to Shopping and Restaurants in Tallahassee's Market Square
- Located just 13 Miles to Costco
It is Very difficult to Find Property like this in Leon County
Rare Opportunity on Acreage in Leon County, Florida - This is a great Investment Property, it Containing Five Lots that Could be sold. Or the property is a good candidate for a Conservation Easement Candidate
51.74 +/- acres in Tallahassee, Florida. Limited partition already complete, this parcel contains for five lots (pdf link below). The property has .6 miles of frontage on Mahan Drive and is located in a great neighborhood.
It is very difficult to find acreage like this in Leon County. The property is conveniently located just three miles to I-10, just 13 miles to Costco, just 17 miles to shopping and restaurants in Tallahassee’s Bannerman Plaza, and just 17.8 miles to shopping and restaurants in Tallahassee's Market Square. It is also is a quick 10-minute drive to the quaint town of Monticello, Florida.
As a former a cattle operation, the property has been ditched and drained. At present, the land is heavily and naturally wooded. For the duck hunting enthusiast, this property has incredible potential with a natural duck pond onsite. To this, the property is located moments away from Lake Miccosukee, which is known as a local duck hunting hotspot.
This is a great investment property and the five lots could be sold. Or the property would be a great homestead and is a good candidate for a conservation easement. This property is one of those places you dream about; acreage close to town, great building site, great woods, and great duck pond site in back yard.
Maps & Location
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.