Washington County, Florida⁞196± ACRES
One of the Finest Horse Ranches in North Florida
- 196.1± Acre Equestrian Ranch in Washington County, FL
- One of the Finest Horse Ranches in North Florida
- Previous home to VS Code Blue – AQHA High Point Western Pleasure Stallion – 2 Time Top AQHA High Point Western Riding
- Open Rolling Pastures
- 4,020 sq. ft. Main House – A Southern Living Idea Designed Home
- Completely Custom - 4 BR, 3.5 Bath
- New Roof in 2019
- Totally renovated with Miele and Subzero appliances, imported tile
- Geothermal heating & air
- Alarm system
- Great outdoor living area with Fenced Garden
- Big Green Egg XL Pit Space
- Garage with Loft Guest Bedroom
- Full Paved Driveway
- 2 stocked ponds, plus 1 Koi Pond
- Brock Mill Branch runs through Cypress Hardwood Bottom
- 35 Acres of Pine Timberland
- 9 separated pastures with white PVC fencing
- Highly Improved Pastures & Hay Fields; Over 27 acres of Pasture with potential for more
- Wildlife Habitat and Riparian Corridor
- Outdoor lighted arena
- Large covered arena plus Apartment
- Main Barn – 8 Stall Morton Building Barn
- tack room, office, laboratory, wash room, automatic fly system, plus round pen and walker
- new motor enclosed fans in every stall, some stalls have heaters,
- Mare barn – Morton Building Barn with 4 oversized foaling stalls, storage area, and one-bedroom apartment.
- 7 Morton Building Pasture Shelters
- 18 Security cameras throughout the property
- Workshop fully enclosed
- Oversized well with Softening System plus Underground sprinkler system
- Bordered by large landowners
- Almost .50 +/- mile of frontage along Highway 277
- Approx 7 miles from Interstate 10, 45 miles to Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, and only 25 minutes from the proposed Panama City Regional Airport
- 45 minutes from the world's most beautiful beaches along Highway 98 and 30A.
- Tractors and other equipment negotiable
A Little of Everything One Would Expect on a Horse Property, and More!
The Pittman Ranch, 196± acres located in Washington County, Florida, is one of the finest horse ranches in North Florida. The property has a little of everything one would expect on a horse property, and more. This is a horse persons paradise; if anyone could dream of doing it, they did it here, and they did it well. The property’s centerpiece is the custom Southern Living Idea Home overlooking the open rolling pastures and natural landscape of this beautiful horse ranch. The property has highly improved pastures, hay fields, stocked ponds, barns, fencing, upland pines, and wildlife habitat. The ranch is located seven miles from Interstate 10, minutes from shopping and dining in the idyllic town of Chipley, Florida, and the world’s most beautiful beaches of Panama City are approximately 45 minutes away. There is little to nothing that needs to be done on this property.
This is the epitome of a tranquil North Florida setting. Beyond the gated entrance, there is a fully paved driveway that leads to the main grounds tucked behind a cypress hardwood bottom where Brock Mill Branch goes through the property. Centered on the property is the 4,020 square foot main house, a custom Southern Living Idea Designed Home, which has 4 bedrooms, 3 full and one half baths and has been completely renovated. The finishes are top notch. Each area of the house is very well designed, features custom millwork throughout, and comes partially furnished. The kitchen features Miele and SubZero Appliances, honed/antique granite counter-tops, custom cabinetry, and imported tile. The lavish master bath features marble floors, a steam sauna and whirlpool bath and his and her walk in closets. The HVAC unit is a geothermal unit which helps reduce costs and wear. The outdoor living area is a perfect spot to watch the sunrise or wind down the evening.
Pittman Ranch was the previous home to VS Code Blue – AQHA High Point Western Pleasure Stallion – 2 Time Top AQHA High Point Western Riding. No expense was spared on this property including all of the barns built by Morton Buildings. The Main Horse Barn features eight stalls. Each stall has new enclosed fans, some with heaters. There is also an office, laboratory, tack room, wash rack and automatic fly system. The Mare Barn has four over-sized foaling stalls, storage room, and one-bedroom apartment perfect for manager or ranch hand. The Workshop Barn is features enclosed and covered areas, perfect for equipment. The barns are meticulously thought out and well maintained. Even though the property has almost half of a mile of frontage on Highway 277, the house and barn site are extremely private, secluded, and secure with 18 security cameras throughout the property.
The 27 acres of pastures are fenced into 9 different pastures with white PVC Fencing with the opportunity to expand more pasture. Seven of the pastures feature Morton Building Pasture Shelters, all in great shape. There is also a round pen and walker. The outdoor lighted arena is perfect for early morning or late evening work. The large covered arena is against the highway and provides a great training or event space. It also features a one-bedroom apartment that overlooks arena. RV hook ups are located throughout the property.
Besides being one of North Florida’s premier horse ranches, there is also good recreation in the 44 acres of pine upland and planted pines. Brock Mill Branch runs through the cypress hardwood bottom and creates a good wildlife corridor. There are two stocked ponds as well.
The time, cost, and planning it would take to duplicate this beautiful property is almost immeasurable. The Pittman Ranch is a rare opportunity to step into one the of the finest horse ranches in North Florida.