Prescott Tract A
Excellent soil in the heart of the fertile Upper Suwannee Valley
- 782 +/- acre timber and recreational property in Hamilton County, Florida
- 58 acres planted slash pine (2017)
- 53 acres planted slash pine (2008)
- 337 acres natural timber
- 138 acres planted slash pine (2021)
- 195 acres planted slash pine (2022)
- Great road system
- Planted with one of the best slash pine genetics in the Southeast
- Owned by the same family for almost 100 years
- Hunting Lease income potential
- Excellent soil for farming
- Located in the center of one of the top timber markets in the state
The Prescott Tract A is a 782 +/- acre timber and recreation property located in Hamilton County, Florida in the Suwannee Valley. This is the largest of the 2,269 acre Prescott Tracts available. This tract has a diverse timber age group ranging from recently planted to 13 years old. Tract A also has 337 acres of natural timber that is great for wildlife habitat and timber revenue. The natural timber stands and planted pine can bring both strong short-term and long-term timber revenue. With the mix of successful timber management and abundant agriculture in the area, this location is known for some of the best wildlife habitats in Hamilton County.
This property is located on the Florida-Georgia State line, conveniently minutes from I-75. Sitting just 25 minutes from both Live Oak, Florida and Valdosta, Georgia.
Contact Broker for additional timber stands information.