Prescott Tract B
Great income producing opportunity in the heart of the Upper Suwannee Valley
- 398 +/- acre timber and recreational property in Hamilton County, Florida
- 198 acres planted slash pine (2020)
- Planted with one of the best slash pine genetics in the Southeast
- Owned by the same family for almost 100 years
- Located in the center of one of the top timber markets in the state
- Excellent soils for farming
- Great location for a home site
Prescott Tract B is a 398 +/- acre timber and recreation property located in Hamilton County, Florida in the Suwannee Valley. This tract has had a recent timber harvest leaving 198 acres of planted slash pine in 2020. Tract B has great farming opportunities due to the strong percentage of upland and rich soil. Hamilton County is one of the top agriculture-producing counties in North Florida. Tract B is at a crossroads. The property can easily be converted into ag fields or continue to build its long-term value with timber.
This property is located on the Florida-Georgia State line, conveniently minutes from I-75. Sitting just 25 minutes from both Live Oak, Florida, and Valdosta, Georgia.
Contact Broker for additional timber stands information.