Lowndes, Georgia⁞75± ACRES
The Perfect South Georgia Recreational Property; 75 Acres With Cropland, Hardwoods, Timber and a Water Source on the Southern Boundary to Attract Abundant Wildlife.
- 75.87 +/- Acre Income Producing Recreational Property; Lowndes County
- A+ Location Just Minutes Off I-75 Near Valdosta, Georgia
- Income Potential
- 24 Acres of Cropland to Offset Carrying Cost
- Perfect Weekend Hunting Camp Property With Abundant Deer
- Hunt Camp - 2010 Fleetwood Single Wide; 16X56 With 2BR/2BA; Central Heat/AC; Well, Power, Septic & Shed
- Historic Home Onsite Built 1900 - Would Need Considerable Work To Restore & Inhabit
- Approx 30 Acres of Volunteer Re-Growth Loblolly Pines - 10+ Years Old
- Potential to Clear Cut; Prep Land and Replant New Genetics Loblolly Pine Seedlings For Increased Income Potential
If you are looking for the perfect weekend getaway recreational property... Fender Farm fits the bill! Located just minutes off of I-75 in Lowndes County, Georgia; this 75 acre property has a diversity of landscapes with cropland, hardwoods, volunteer slash pine and a small pond along the southern border which is perfect for attracting wildlife. The cropland can either be planted or leased to generate income to offset the annual expenses of owning the property. The timber area was cut over about 10 years ago and there is a 32+/- acre area of volunteer re-growth of loblolly pines. This could be cleared and new intense genetics loblolly pine seedlings replanted to increase income potential.
Located on property is an older Fleetwood 16X56 single wide with 2BR/2BA that works perfectly for a hunt camp accommodation. There is existing power, well, septic and storage shed on property if you decided to build different accommodations. At the entrance of property, just off of Old Clyattville Road, is the original homestead of the property which was built in 1900. It will require significant renovations to be inhabitable but certainly contains relics of by-gone days of the past.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.