Meriwether County, Georgia⁞3742± ACRES
Arguably the Finest Recreational Mountain Property in the Southeast!
- 3,742+/- acre Central Georgia Recreational Mountain Ranch, Meriwether County, Georgia
- Gorgeous rolling cattle pastures, hay fields, pine plantations, hardwoods & pecan orchards
- Located just 29 miles from Callaway Gardens and just 54 miles from Atlanta Airport
- 5+/- acre bass fishing lake, Ponds, & Three natural springs
- Currently, 500 head cattle operation
- Fourteen natural plant communities
- Over 600 ft of elevation change on this one property
- Highly productive hayfields
- Black board fence entrance with boundary and well maintained cross fencing throughout
- Historic peach barn converted to a cattle working & sale barn & Office
- Multiple homes, barns, sheds, working pens, silos, and feed bins
- Over 3 miles of 8 ft high fence
- Breathtaking Views of the Pine Mountain Range, the Highest Most Southerly Mountain Range In the Eastern United States
- Managed for trophy deer and turkey and neighbored by those who use similar practices
- 20 +/- acre dove field
- Road frontage on Hwy 85, Flint Drive and Pilgrim Rest Church Road
Breathtaking Views of the Pine Mountain Range, the Highest Most Southerly Mountain Range In the Eastern United States
The Peaks on this Property are Among the Highest in the Pine Mountain Range
Ponds, Springs, Rolling Pastures, Fourteen Distinct Native Habitats, and over 600 Feet of Elevation Change on One Property!
Nestled in Central Georgia’s Pine Mountain Range, Millarden, arguably the finest recreational mountain property in the Southeast, is 3,742 +/- acres of natural beauty, thriving wildlife, and diverse habitat. This recreational mountain ranch has breathtaking views and boasts over 600 ft of elevation change on this one property! This one of a kind property has gorgeous rolling cattle pastures, hay fields, a 5 +/- acre lake, ponds, three natural springs, loblolly pine plantations, hardwoods, pecan groves, a peak elevation of nearly 1,300 feet and fourteen natural plant communities. Additionally, Millarden is a professionally managed plantation known for trophy deer, wild turkey, native quail, and a 20-acre dove field.
Currently, Millarden is a working 500-head cattle ranch and hay field production operation with five living quarters. It has amazing potential to become one of the most outstanding and unique recreation properties in all of Georgia. The property also features large barns, sheds, working pens, silos, and feed bins. Millarden's historic peach barn, raised almost 100 years ago, has been converted to a working cattle/sale barn and houses the property's main business offices.
The property's entrance has black board and well maintained cross fencing with boundary throughout and three miles of 8-foot high fence. Millarden is neighbored by those who use similar land stewardship practices, placing the highest importance on conservation and healthy land practices.
Millarden has all the glory of outdoor life conveniently adjacent to big city amenities. Just 29 miles from beautiful Callaway Gardens and less than an hour to the Atlanta Airport, Millarden offers the perfect balance of country living with city conveniences and attractions.
This is a rare opportunity to own one of the finest recreational mountain properties in the Southeast.
"This ranch is nothing short of addictive. I cannot wait to get back and explore even more of its beauty.” -Jon Kohler
Pine Mountain Regional Highlights
- Callaway Gardens - A 2500-Acre Garden and Destination Resort attracting families and couples from all throughout the Southeast
- Jeff Foxworthy's Foxworthy Farms - Stand-up Comedian and Actor's Trophy Whitetail Farm
- Senoia, GA - Epicenter of AMC's "The Walking Dead", Referred to by Southern Living Magazine as 'A picture-perfect Main Street pulled straight from central casting"
- Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park - Georgia's Largest State Park, 9,049 acres including over 23 miles of trails
- Roosevelt’s Little White House - One of Georgia’s most popular historic sites attracting over 100,000 per year
- Wild Animal Safari - 500 Acre Zoo with free roaming exotic animals including the 3 mile Serengeti Adventure driving tour