Pebble Point Estate
New, Custom Log Home Bordering Over Three Thousand Acres of Private Red Hills Plantation and Located Just 4 Miles Outside of Thomasville, Georgia
- 5.356 +/- Acre Featuring a New, Custom Log Home Thomas County, GA Custom Crafted Estate Home
- New Construction with Completion Date of November 2020
- 3470 Sq Ft Custom Mountain Lodge Design with Spacious Wrap Around Porches
- 3BR / 2 BA with Loft Office Space Upstairs ; 2670 Sq Ft Heated and Cooled
- 864 Sq Ft of Wrap Around Porches to Enjoy the Sunsets in the Red Hills;450 Sq Foot Back Deck for Entertaining and Family Gatherings
- Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with Stainless Appliances and Gas Burners
- Private, Great Social Storm Property
- Gorgeous Stone Fireplace to Enjoy the Chilly South Georgia Winter Evenings
- Abundant Wildlife in the Area if You Enjoy Nature Watching
- Borders a Three Thousand Acre Private Red Hills Quail Plantation
- Plant a Nice Organic Garden and Be Self- Sustainable; Room to Build Pool and Guest House
- 3rd Bedroom Has Stainless Pet Washing Station; An Easy Transition To Bedroom
- Located only 30 Minutes to Shopping & Restaurants in Bannerman, Tallahassee, FL
- 5 Minute Drive from Downtown Thomasville; Situated in the Quiet Cul-De-Sac of Pebble Pointe
Located just four miles from downtown Thomasville in the heart of the Red Hills Plantation belt; lies the private quaint neighborhood of Pebble Creek Pointe. The brick lined entrance sprinkled with colorful Crepe Myrtle trees transitions into a mossy canopy covered drive of mature Live Oaks and Pines. The residence at 93 Pebble Point is located at the end of the street in the quiet circular cul-de-sac. It is the sixth and final home in the development; assuring that privacy is never an issue. This 5+ acre lot borders over 3 thousand acres of private quail plantation land which stretches down Metcalf Road for miles.
The curb appeal is jaw dropping as you round the bend and head down the street to the driveway of 93 Pebble Point. The residence features an "A" frame design which is glassed and framed in black iron panels, gorgeous western red cedar log cabin wood and mountain stone. This custom crafted lodge boast over 864 square feet of open porches accessible from the bedrooms by french doors; perfect for enjoying the peaceful views ... all that is missing are black rocking chairs along the front porch and a huge bed swing at the corner and your morning coffee spot with be heavenly!
Totaling 3470 square feet, the custom interior of this lodge is red cedar with an open floor plan, high ceilings, interior exposed beams, Colorado tile flooring and a custom stone wood burning fireplace that creates the perfect lodge setting for any chilly South Georgia evening. The entrance is an expansive family room area; bedrooms on either side, which leads thru the kitchen and dining area and connects to a bright and airy sunroom. The kitchen is an open space design that easily transitions into the dining area. Gourmet stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a designated area for a mini-bar and a spacious walk-in pantry area create a space that is easy to navigate and makes kitchen duty an enjoyable experience. The sunroom creates a spacious glassed room with exposed beams and plenty of light and opens up to a back deck area perfect for grilling and entertaining friends and family. There are 3BR/2BA and an additional open air loft on the second floor that could make the perfect office space or sitting area to enjoy the gorgeous open views. Currently the third bedroom is set up as an indoor pet space with a stainless steel washing station to make sure your fur babies are happy and clean.
This is a new construction home with the final completion date set for November of 2020. I will be updating our website as the final touches are completed with driveway, landscaping, a large carport area for parking and fencing to enhance your privacy. If you want to feel like you live in the country yet have the convenience of being 5 minutes from downtown, this custom home is a perfect fit. 93 Pebble Point is the perfect home to raise a family and build a lifetime of precious memories.