Beaufort County, South-Carolina⁞1317± ACRES
This is One of the Top Investment Properties on the Market With an A++ Location in Beaufort County on the Coast of South Carolina!
- 1317.15 +/- acre undeveloped recreational property in Beaufort County, South Carolina
- A++ location with exceptional “higher and better use” potential
- Gorgeous live oaks, oak lined drive, beautiful pine woods
- Located just 8 miles from downtown Beaufort, 30 miles to Bluffton and Hilton Head, and one hour from Charleston and Savannah
- Newly restored deep water dock along the famed Pocotaligo River the provides ocean access
- Nearly 3 miles of frontage along HWY 17
- Over 3 miles of frontage along the Pocotaligo River and Stoney Creek
- Excellent fishing, shrimping, and crabbing
- Established Dove fields
- Abundant whitetails and wild turkeys
- Several trophy coastal whitetails have been harvested here
- Protected by a conservation easement that allows the potential for 20 home sites and 5 docks
- Nearby plantations include Brays Island, Castle Hill, Buckfield, Mont Repose, Mackay Point, and many more.
Bindon Plantation is located along the coast of South Carolina in Historic Beaufort County on over 1300 acres of undeveloped property along the Pocotaligo River and Stoney Creek.
The property’s location is A++ with exceptional “higher and better use” potential. There are nearly 3 miles of frontage along HWY 17, and over 3 miles of frontage along the Pocotaligo River and Stoney Creek. The property is protected by a conservation easement from the Lowcoutnry Land Trust but allows the potential of 20 homesites and 5 docks. Bindon is a perfect port to the Lowcountry of South Carolina’s most charming and popular coastal dining destinations, high quality shops, pristine beaches, and more. It is a rock’s throw from Brays Island, minutes away from downtown Beaufort, and lies about 30 miles to Bluffton & Hilton Head. It’s centrally located between Charleston and Savannah, and are both about an hour away.
You’re welcomed in to the property down a beautiful drive lined with mature pine and ancient live oaks that are estimated to range between 200 and 400 years old. The Historic home site provides the new owners a blank slate for creating their own oasis beneath the canopied oaks. Much of the remaining land is in mature timberland production and provides good habitat for wildlife including a strong turkey and whitetail population. Several trophy coastal whitetail have been harvested here. The North end of the property features Ag fields that grow towering corn and sorghum and provide unmatched dove hunting with plenty of space for all of your closest friends or clients.
The main deep water dock was rebuilt and refurbished this year and is located on the Eastern end of the property on the Pocotaligo River. It’s suits large and small vessels alike. The Pocotaligo River and Stoney Creek provide top shelf crabbing, shrimping, and world class red fishing, with little pressure from the public. The Pocotaligo, along with the Coosewatchie and Tullifiny Rivers all flow together into the mighty Broad River, providing you direct access to the Atlantic Ocean. It’s not hard to fall in love with this property, and we invite you to come experience it with us as well.
A Social Storm® Ranked Property: Bindon and it's Social Storm® Property Attributes are Highly Ranked. This Social Storm® property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times.
Why choose a Social Storm® Property?