Aiken County, South-Carolina⁞31± ACRES
High Quality Turnkey Equestrian Estate located in Ridge Spring, Featuring 31.64 +/- Manicured Acres, Restored and Expanded Antebellum Home (c. 1835), 22 Stall Barn, Brood Mare Barn, Five Fenced Pastures, Large Outdoor Arena, Track, and more.
- 31.64 +/- acre equestrian property in Ridge Spring, South Carolina
- Located in the charming town of Ridge Spring just 20 miles from downtown Aiken.
- Newly restored and expanded 8574 +/- square foot Antebellum home that is built for entertaining and features 6 custom bedrooms and 4.5 custom bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, imported LaCanche Stove, SubZero refrigerator and freezer, dual Miele dishwashers, and Wolf microwave drawer
- Custom gunite pool with overflowing Jacuzzi tub and dive rock
- Outdoor kitchen overlooking the pool with high end Wolf grill, cook top, refrigerator, and ice maker
- Low maintenance Hardie Plank siding & custom window shutters
- Sophisticated integrated audio/video system throughout
- 160x38 22 stall barn with comfort mats, 3 in 1 Pro Panel feeders with Stall Grazer design, Richie waterers, vet room, tack room & laundry
- 48x28 brood mare barn constructed in 2010 with 12x20 stalls, Richie waterers and rubber floor mats
- Five fenced pastures
- Large outdoor arena and track with professional footing, cutting pen and round pen.
Boatwright Plantation is a masterful marriage of style, function, tradition and class. It's located within the charming town of Ridge Spring and adjacent to Aiken County, which is South Carolina's epicenter for equestrian activities and home to many fine estates. Boatwright’s Antebellum home predates the Civil War with original construction dating in 1835. In 2012 the home went through a masterful restoration and expansion from it’s original 3800 square feet to now 8574 +/- square feet of living space. There are 6 large designer bedrooms and 4.5 baths that have been remodeled to provide amenities enjoyed in modern custom homes, yet maintain the historic preservation and style. The exterior of the home was restored with traditional wood products with high end, low maintenance Hardie Plank siding and moldings. Windows were replaced throughout with wood, exterior clad low maintenance insulated glass with Low E. Attic, roof and crawl space have been insulated with high efficiency spray foam insulation. The renovated roof is composed of high end Symphony Slate composite shingle and has excellent weathering capabilities, is UV fade resistant and has a 50 year warranty.
The home boats an exquisite gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, imported LaCance stove/oven imported from France, SubZero refrigerator and freezer, duel Miele dishwashers, and Wolf microwave drawer.
From three independent balconies, the romantic master bed and bath suite provides views of your landscaped surroundings, equestrian facilities and custom pool and outdoor entertaining space. Within the landscaped patio, lies a custom gunite pool and Jacuzzi with an outdoor cooking space outfitted with high end Wolf appliances (grill, cook top, refrigerator, and ice maker).
Additional amenities include a full 750 square foot billiard parlor and custom bar, a theater room with 3D large screen and surround sound, full gym and workout room, and a sophisticated integrated audio system are throughout.
The land is 100% useable. There are five fenced pastures, a large outdoor arena and track, main barn with 22 stalls, brood mare barn, cutting pen, and round pen. The main barn is of concrete block construction, which is strong, easy to maintain, and cooler in the summer. The main barn features 22 stalls with comfort mats, 3 in 1 Pro Panel feeders with Stall Grazer design, Richie waterers, vet room, tack room & laundry. A second floor hayloft provides ample hay storage. The brood mare barn was constructed in 2010 and features 4 12x20 stalls with Richie waterers and rubber floor mats.