167.1 +/- acres of mature upland pine forests and bottomland hardwoods
- 167.1 +/- acres Lowcountry mini-Plantation with excellent wildlife
- Located just outside of Estill, SC in Hampton County on Augusta Stagecoach Road commonly referred to as “Plantation Row”
- Extremely well-stocked stands of merchantable pine timber
- Excellent wildlife
- 1 hour to Hilton Head, Savannah, Beaufort and Palmetto Bluff
- Good road and drainage system
- Established food plots and baiting sites
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- Numerous trophy bucks have been taken off this property
- Good turkey population
- No conservation easement
- Nearby Plantations include Millpond Branch, Gravel Hill, Crab Orchard, Woodside, Pleasant Hill, Swan Hill, Groton, and many more.
- Two picturesque historic barns
The Eltzroth Tract is located just south of Estill, SC along the highly desirable Augusta Stagecoach Road. It features 167.1 +/- acres of mature upland pine forests and bottomland hardwoods. The property is stacked up with timber, has excellent wildlife and boasts a great location!
The roads are excellent and the property features a good ditching system to drain rainwater even in the wettest conditions. This allows the new owner to harvest timber, when others cannot.
There are established food plots and baiting sites found throughout and the property. There are excellent whitetail populations and a history of harvesting big bucks. The turkey hunting here is quite good and the property hunts much larger than other properties under 200 acres.
A unique feature are two vintage wooden barns and a historic water wheel. The barns are prime for restoration and/or could provide opportunities for beautiful reclaimed wood.
Nearby Plantations include Millpond Branch, Gravel Hill, Crab Orchard, Woodside, Pleasant Hill, Swan Hill, Groton and many more.
There are no conservation easements on the Eltzroth Tract.