Jasper County, South-Carolina⁞2137± ACRES
2137.47 +/- Acre Lowcountry Plantation Located in Highly Desired Jasper County, South Carolina
- 2137.47 +/- acre Lowcountry Plantation with exceptional wildlife
- A+ location just outside of Ridgeland, SC in Jasper County
- Less than 30 miles to Hilton Head, Savannah, Beaufort and Palmetto Bluff
- Roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes to Charleston
- Less than 6 miles from the Ridgeland Airport
- Over 270 acres of established duck impoundments with excellent wild bird populations of teal, ringnecks, wood ducks and more
- 3+/- acre bass pond
- 7+ acre high-fenced dove field with wire
- Formerly a Portion of Historic Chelsea Plantation
- Shared ownership of 30+ acre bass fishing lake
- Over 4 miles 8 foot perimeter fence to keep out unwanted hogs and predators
- Abundant population of whitetails with many 140+ inch Boone & Crocket deer taken
- Excellent turkey populations
- Mature upland pine forests and quail woods
- Established food plots, elevated deer stands and baiting sites
- Excellent road system throughout
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- Nearby Plantations include Chelsea, Malphrus Oaks, Good Hope, Okeetee, Bailey Mill, and many more.
Packed With Wild Ducks, Trophy Whitetails, Turkeys and Old Growth Upland Quail Forests!
A+ Location Less Than 30 Miles From Hilton Head, Savannah, Beaufort, and Palmetto Bluff!
Glover Plantation features 2137.47 +/- acres located just south of Ridgeland, South Carolina in Jasper County. The Plantation is packed with recreational opportunities and features beautiful upland quail forests, over 270 acres of duck impoundments, a beautiful plantation house with sweeping sunrise views of duck impoundments, a 3+/- acre fishing pond, and access to a near 30 acre bass lake! Every inch of this property has been managed with wildlife in mind. Historically Glover Plantation was a part of the greater nearby Chelsea Plantation, which at one time spanned over 20,000 acres.
The main house is a classic lowcountry style construction with large great room, full kitchen, 3 full bedrooms and baths, with wide covered porches surrounding the home. The porches provide sweeping sunrise views of flooded chufa and corn fields and a great vantage point for watching migrating wild ducks. Within walking distance to the main house is a beautiful 3 +/- acre-fishing pond.
Over 270 acres of Glover Plantation are in cultivated duck impoundments planted with chufa, corn, and rice, and it is a hot spot for wild bird activity. There is an abundant variety of waterfowl on the Plantation and many species are regularly harvested including ringnecks, teal, pintails, wood ducks and more.
Approximately 4 miles of 8-foot fence encompasses almost the entire plantation keeping out unwanted hogs and predators, protecting your investment in duck impoundments, food plots, and enhancing the hunting experience exponentially. There’s even an interior 8-foot fence that surrounds the 7+ acre dove field complete with wire.
Much of the upland is packed with towering pines that have been managed by fire to control understory growth and maintain the quail woods. Ultimately, management practices for quail benefit other wildlife resources and the whitetail and turkey populations have certainly seen that benefit. It’s not uncommon to see 30 to 40 deer from a deer stand and many 140+ inch Boone & Crocket whitetails have consistently been taken off this Plantation. Equally impressive is the road system throughout the property and the owners have spared no expense to provide high-quality access throughout the entire Plantation.
Nearby Plantations include Chelsea, Malphrus Oaks, Good Hope, Okeetee, Bailey Mill, and many more. Glover Plantation is protected by a conservation easement with Ducks Unlimited.
A Social Storm™ Property
Glover Plantation is considered a Social Storm™ Property, a term we trademarked to identify unique properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?