Cedar Valley Farm
Shelby County, Alabama⁞100± ACRES
Breathtaking Country Estate nestled in the Appalachian Foothills of Shelby County, Alabama
- 100+/- Acre Luxury Country Estate, Shelby County, AL
- Located minutes from downtown Columbiana, 5 minutes to Lay Lake, 30 minutes to Birmingham amenities
- 5740 +/- SF Estate Home featuring 4 BR & 5 BA. Vaulted ceilings, large private office, hardwood floors, & more.
- 800+/- SF Log Cabin with double beds, full bath, kitchen, back porch
- Outdoor Cooking Pavilion with Fireplace, Grill, TV
- 2600+/- SF Metal Building/Deer Breeding Facility. 10+/- Acre High Fence Enclosure with 6 individual pens.
- 2200+/- SF Climate Controlled Office, Home Gym, Storage
- 2400+/- SF Storage with roll up doors
- Custom Electric Gated Entrance
- Concrete Curb & Gutter Entrance, Concrete Parking, 4 Board Fencing, Under & Above Ground Power
- All Weather Interior Road Network, Creek Frontage, Powerline Easement with long distance viewing/shooting
- Merchantable Natural Pine & Hardwood Timber
- 16+/- acres in Fenced Pasture
- Income Potential with Deer Breeding, Event Venue, Horse Facility Rental, & more
- Additional Acreage is Available
- Excellent Deer and Turkey Hunting
- Ideal for Equestrian or Hobby Cattle
- Ready to generate Income continuing a Deer Breeding Operation
- Excellent Venue for Weddings or Special Events
Luxury Country Living with the Conveniences of Urban Amenities in Close Proximity!
Offered Turnkey with Equipment, Furnishings, & More!
Welcome to Cedar Valley Farm, a remarkable 100-acre luxury mini-farm nestled in the heart of Shelby County, Alabama. Centrally located in the state, Shelby County has experienced unprecedented growth thanks to its advantageous location in between both the mountains and beaches, coupled with its clean and safe neighborhoods, exceptional schools, and stunning landscapes.
Beyond its natural beauty, the area offers an array of attractions, including the incredible 12,000-acre Lay Lake. This summertime paradise captivates recreational boaters and passionate fishermen alike, while also being home to the renowned BassMasters Classic. Just a short distance away, Beeswax boat landing ensures year-round enjoyment for water enthusiasts.
Cedar Valley Farm is located a mere 10 minutes from Columbiana and a convenient 30-minute drive from Birmingham with amenities like the Summit, Galleria, St. Vincent hospital, dining options, and more. Upon arrival at the property, you'll be greeted by a stunning custom electric gated entrance flanked by brick columns. A four-board fence lines the driveway, guiding you into the park-like setting of Cedar Valley Farm. Adorned with mature pine and hardwood timber, green pastures, and beautiful rolling terrain offering awe-inspiring views of the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Not only is the natural beauty impressive, but the infrastructure is equally remarkable. The property features over-the-top infrastructure, including underground power, an all weather road network, decorative concrete & brick curbed parking area, a custom electric gated entrance, and timeless four-board fencing along the drive, ensuring both security and aesthetics.
Among the remarkable improvements on the property, you'll find the 5,740-square foot main lodge built in 2019. With four bedrooms and five bathrooms, this lodge exudes luxury and comfort. Close by, a charming rustic log cabin awaits, complete with double beds, a full kitchen, a bathroom, and a loft, providing a perfect guest house for visitors. Adjacent to the log cabin, an outdoor cooking pavilion, featuring a fireplace, a built-in grill, and comfortable rocking chairs—a great spot to unwind, enjoy a football game by the fire, or entertain friends and family in style.
Hidden among the timber, you'll discover a 10-acre high-fenced enclosure, encompassing six pens and a barn that formerly served as a deer breeding facility. No expenses were spared in its construction, making it easily adaptable to suit the new owner's vision, capitalizing on the existing infrastructure. Additionally, there is income potential to continue operations as a deer and exotics breeding facility. Located near the entrance, two spacious buildings offer complete versatility—an enclosed storage facility and a climate controlled office/home gym—both boasting top-tier amenities to suit various needs.
Cedar Valley Farm offers year around recreation with hunting, horses, hiking, atvs, growing cattle or crops, or just enjoying the beauty of this area. Experience luxury country living at its finest with breathtaking sunsets over the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Don't miss the chance to make Cedar Valley Farm your own—an idyllic retreat where luxury, serenity, and convenience converge in one extraordinary property.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.