Clansy Creek East
452+/- Acre A+ Hunting Property with off-the-grid solar powered lodging, mature hardwood timber, 2+ miles of Patsaliga Creek frontage, excellent deer hunting, and end of the road privacy! Additional acreage is available.
- 452+/- acres, Crenshaw County, Alabama
- 2+ miles of frontage along the Patsaliga Creek
- Mature hardwood Timber
- Good internal road system
- Large greenfields in place
- Quaint 3-bedroom cabin utilizing solar panels for power
- Two Equipment pole barns
- 2 duck ponds with water control structures
- Abundance of wildlife including deer, turkey, ducks, dove, hog, and small game
- Excellent deer hunting with mature bucks reaching 140-150
- Good fishing during the summer for bass, bream, and catfish
- 10+ Deer stands and deer feeders in place
- Exceptional hunting and recreational property not overbuilt or overpriced
Clansy Creek East is 452 acres located in Crenshaw County, Alabama along the pristine Pasaliga Creek basin. The nearest town is Luverne, AL and the property is within 30 minutes to the University town of Troy, 2 hours to Destin, FL, and 1 hour to Montgomery, AL.
Clansy Creek Farm has been run as a recreational family hunting property managed primarily for deer, ducks, and turkey. A quaint 3 bedroom cabin sits on top of the hill bordering the hardwood river bottom and is overlooking a nice 10-acre field. The cabin is completely off grid utilizing solar panels for power. This self-sustained power source eliminates monthly power bills and keeps operating cost very low. Power is available to the cabin if a new owner desired. Additional features are a large pole barn, 2 duck ponds, with water control structures, 6-acre dove field, 7 large food plots, good internal road system and more. Numerous tripod and ladder tree stands and deer feeders are already in place.
The property has over 2 miles along the sandy bottom Patsaliga Creek. This land along the creek is loaded with game and attracts large numbers of wood ducks every winter. The hunting along the Patsaliga River basin is excellent and mature bucks can reach 140-150" class range. The locals say the bucks along the Patsaliga basin have always been bigger than everywhere else due to the rich minerals dispersed by the creeks during floods. The fishing is also good in the summer months for bass, bream, and catfish.
A Social Storm® Ranked Property: Clansy Creek Farm and it's Social Storm® Property Attributes are Highly Ranked. This Social Storm® property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times.
Why choose a Social Storm® Property?
Maps & Location
Clansy Creek East
- 10 minutes to Luverne, AL
- 30 minutes to Troy, AL
- 2 hours to Destin, FL
- 1 hour to Montgomery