Clansy Creek West
406+/- Acre A+ Recreational and Timber Investment! Absolutely excellent hunting with over 2 miles of hardwood river bottoms, great internal road system, 8 large food plots, and conveniently located 10 minutes to Luverne's grocery stores and restaurants. Additional Acreage is Available.
- 406 +/- Acres, Crenshaw County, Alabama
- Mature hardwood timber along the Patsaliga Creek Basin
- Excellent deer hunting with mature bucks reaching 140-150
- Multiple duck ponds with large numbers of wood ducks migrating through in the winter months
- Large greenfields already in place
- Good internal road system in place
- 2 miles of frontage on Patsaliga Creek
- 1 mile of frontage on Little Patsaliga Creek
- Great fishing in summer months for bass, bream, and catfish
- Very private area with large surrounding landowners
- Convienent location to supplies in Luverne, Troy, or Greenville
- Low operating cost
- Great timber investment with merchantable timber ready to harvest
- Ready to hunt and enjoy immediately
Clansy Creek West is 406 acre premier hunting & timber property located in Crenshaw County, Alabama. The nearest town is Luverne and the property is within 30 minutes to the University town of Troy, an hour from Montgomery, and 2 hours to Destin, Florida.
This property is located in one of the most wholesome places in Alabama. The area is clean and safe and is surrounded by large landowners. The property has been managed as a recreational family farm primarily for deer, turkey, and ducks. The property has over 2 miles of river frontage along the Patsaliga Creek and over 1 mile of frontage on the Little Patsaliga Creek. This land between the creeks is loaded with game. The deer hunting along the Patsaliga basin is excellent and mature bucks can reach the 140-150" class range. The locals say the bucks along the Patsaliga basin have always been bigger than everywhere else due to the rich minerals dispersed by the creeks during floods. This Patsaliga basin also attracts large numbers of wood ducks during the winter months. The fishing is also great in the summer months for bass, bream, and catfish. When the water level gets low in the summer, wade fishing for bass in the deep holes is a ton of fun!
The property is made up of mature hardwood timber with some mixed pine-hardwood stands. The property has not had any timber harvested in decades and would provide a new owner immediate income.
The property is a clean slate for someone to make it their own but with the added benefit of having roads and green fields already in place. A new owner could start hunting and enjoying the property immediately. Additional acreage is available. Call for a showing today. The property is shown by appointment only.
Maps & Location
Clansy Creek West
- 2 hours to Destin, Florida
- 1 hour to Montgomery, AL
- 30 minutes to Troy, AL
- 30 minutes to Greenville, AL
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.