Narrow Gap Farm
Baldwin County, Alabama⁞467± ACRES
Fertile Farmland in the Heart of Booming Baldwin County, Alabama just 30 minutes to Pensacola, FL & Gulf Shores, Alabama!
- 170+/- acres Baldwin County, AL, Located between Pensacola, FL & Gulf Shores, AL
- Desirable area for development
- Row Crop, Timber, hunting, homesite, hobby farm, or social storm investment
- Located in the 7th fastest growing MSA in the Country
- Baldwin County is also the fastest growing County in Alabama serving over 7 million people each year and generating over $5 Billion in revenue
- Located just 5 minutes from a boat launch on Perdido Bay
- Currently under a year-by-year farming & hunting lease
- Crops planted in years past are corn, soybeans, peanuts, and cotton
- Power available along the entire northern property line
- A clear spring-fed creek runs along the southern property line
- Highly ranked Social Storm Property with fertile soils, great water, great location, safe neighborhood, great recreation, sustainable resources such as timber, cattle, crops
- Beautiful natural timberland along the creeks providing excellent habitat for wildlife
- Game-rich area with deer, turkey, and doves
- Perhaps one of the best land investment opportunities along the entire gulf coast.
Exceptional Irrigated Farmland, Spring fed Creek, Abundant Wildlife, and Highly Ranked Social Storm Attributes!
Excellent Sod Farm Potential!
Welcome to Narrow Gap Farm, a magnificent property located in the highly desirable Baldwin County, Alabama. This expansive acreage offers a remarkable opportunity to own 467+/- acres of prime farmland, boasting a blend of irrigated farmland, timberland, and frontage along the spring-fed Narrow Gap Creek.
Narrow Gap Farm is division of a larger 1602 acres located just north of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, AL. It is less than a 30-minute drive to white sandy beaches, Pensacola hospitals & shopping, and only 30 minutes from Fairhope, named one of the most notable small towns in America.
The farm is accessed via deeded easement from County Road 91. Whether you're seeking an investment in agriculture, hobby farm, or a place to build a house and enjoy life, this property has it all.
The farm features 200+/- acres of irrigated farmland, ensuring optimal conditions for successful crop production and could serve as a productive sod farm operation. Narrow Gap Creek is a spring-fed creek that meanders through the property, providing a constant supply of live water year-round. This not only adds to the natural beauty but also creates an idyllic habitat for wildlife.
The location of Narrow Gap Farm is truly unbeatable. Baldwin County, one of Alabama's fastest-growing counties, offers a thriving farming community with a strong economy and abundant opportunities. Furthermore, this property is conveniently situated 5 minutes to a boat launch on Perdido Bay and just 30 miles away from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast, offering the perfect blend of rural charm and coastal living.
We recognized a key difference in most properties is that here, if the country’s stability decreases, the value and demand for these sub-asset class properties increase. These properties have fertile soils, great water, security, great recreation, sustainable resources, and raise hard assets such as timber, cattle, and crops. The nation’s top investors are adding properties in this asset class to their portfolio. Why buy a social Storm Property?
Rarely does an opportunity of this magnitude arise in Baldwin County. Don't miss your chance to own this remarkable piece of land, with its vast acreage, fertile soils, live water, and prime location. Additional Acreage is available. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a private showing.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.