Butler County, Alabama⁞28± ACRES
This is the perfect place to raise a family, or enjoy retirement in a country setting but with all the conveniences & amenities of living in town!
- 28+/- stately acres situated at one of the highest points in Butler County
- 8+/- acres of perfectly manicured grounds with beautiful mature landscaping, fruit trees loaded with peaches, apples, plums, pears, pomegranate, and vast views of old growth pines
- Ultra peaceful & private setting with as many as 25 deer that frequent the back yard daily
- Custom 5,200 sf Modern home, 4 BR/5.5BA, cypress floors, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, attached carport with a large conditioned storage room attached.
- Completely renovated kitchen with new countertops, 8 burner gas stove top, double oven, microwave drawer, and more
- Newly built 3600 sf shop with 2400sf Insulated and Conditioned with a new 4 ton AC
- Built in 1990 and renovated in 2002. A new roof in 2013, new AC in 2018, new water heater,
- Additional usable acreage with over 10 acres recently mulched leaving mature old growth pine and hardwood timber
- New Generac Whole House 48kw automatic generator
- A beautiful winding concrete driveway that leads you through mature longleaf pines and crepe myrtles
- Located 2 miles from Greenville and I-65 but just outside the city limits with no city restrictions
- Excellent opportunity to erect fencing and have horses
- Just 1 mile to Cambrian Ridge, a Robert Trent Jones Golf Course
- 40 minutes to Montgomery
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Auburn
- 2 hours to Birmingham and Alabama beaches
- Excellent area for hunting and recreation
Wonderful New Upgrades including a Completely Renovated Kitchen, 3600 SF Conditioned Shop, and much more!
There are few properties left that offer the convenience, charm, affordability, and fun that Pine Top does!
Additional 520+/- acres of adjoining timberland available!
Pine Top is a unique 28 +/- acres located just outside the city limits of a picturesque southern town, Greenville, Alabama. Located just two miles from Greenville and Interstate 65, but just far enough to have the privacy and recreational opportunities everyone dreams of. A sprawling 8 acres of beautifully manicured landscape surrounds the custom 5200 sf home which borders Cahaba Road. The home was built in 1990 and renovated in 2002 with cypress floors, 9' ceilings throughout, exposed wood beams, and more. A new roof was completed in 2013, new air conditioning in 2018, new carpet in all carpeted bedrooms, a new water heater, new interior paint, new ADT alarm system and a new whole house 48kw generator. In 2022, the entire kitchen was remodeled with new hardwood floors, countertops, 8 burner gas stove top, new ovens, microwave oven, and more. There is little to no deferred maintenance and everything has been very well kept. Just being present at Pine Top, one can sense that they are somewhere very special.
Completely in 2022, a new 60x60 shop (40x60 enclosed, insulated, and conditioned) with a concrete floor sits below the main house with a new perimeter gravel drive traversing the property. Tons of additional storage or even office space could be utilized here.
The custom homeis surrounded by perfectly manicured ground, mature landscaping, towering old growth pine trees, fruit trees (peaches, apple, plum, pear, pomegranate), and a garden full of fruits and vegetables. The owner has recently mulched over 10 acres of undergrowth that expands the usability and beauty of the property. The property has a beautiful roll with dozens of white oak trees and and more 60+ year old growth pines. The new open ground will create breathtaking views from the glassed in porch where one can watch the deer and turkeys come in the yard in the mornings & evenings. Its common to see 20+ deer in the mornings and afternoon. This newly cleared acreage would also make an excellent place to add fencing for horses. A small creek runs through the property and would make a nice 5-9 acre lake.
Over a decade ago, Jon Kohler & Associates developed our Social Storm Program to help investors buy and sell properties that exemplify the self sufficient, independent living that is the basis for freedoms that made our County great. Fast forward to today, and we've been reminded how quickly bad things can in fact happen. The outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe was a stark reminder of just how imperative a safe place to retreat and or social distance, and a peaceful place to relax in can be. Pine Top encompasses everything "the way it used to be" and its two most important attributes that make it a special place to live are driven by location & safety. Greenville is a quaint southern town that takes the lead of two national surveys as the “best small town” in America. It’s no coincidence to find Greenville at the top of the list, with its historic buildings, well-attended churches, locally owned businesses, convenient location and glaring pride of ownership from its people. The second is a property on the outskirts of Greenville that brings together lifestyles that are not often possible to do. It’s a place to raise a family the All-American way with an incredible house and land but be within 5 minutes of schools, grocery stores, and restaurants. It’s a place to move away from the crime and crowds of big cities and make the short commute to work. It’s a place to retire and rest, but be within 2 hours of Alabama’s most popular destinations to the north or south. And golfers should note the 36 hole Robert Trent Jones ‘Cambrian Ridge’ Golf Course is less than two miles away.
There is an old saying, that the three most important aspects of real estate are location, location, and location and it is worth noting Pine Top is a short 40 minute commute to Montgomery, and just 2 hours to Alabama beaches or downtown Birmingham.
There are few properties left that offer the convenience, safety, charm, and fun that Pine Top does. For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Tim James, Jr. 334-652-4517
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.