Gadsden County, Florida⁞443± ACRES
SocialStorm™ & High-fenced Recreational Property with all the amenities ready to step in, enjoy, and entertain
- 443± acre Social Storm™ & High-fence Recreational Property Gadsden County, FL
- 2,352 sq.ft. Two-Story Lodge, 3 BR, 2 ½ Bath with Wrap Around Porch and Breathtaking Views of the Pond - located in the center of the property
- 4± acre Spring-fed stocked pond with aeration, overflow systems, dock, plus two additional ponds
- New 1,200 sq.ft. Outdoor Kitchen with Viking Grill, deep fryer, kegerator, television, & patio with gas fire pit overlooking beautiful views of the Lake
- Entire Property surrounded by 8 ft. High Fenced for Privacy, Security, and the Ultimate in Wildlife Management
- Over a Mile on Clear Flowing Hard Sand Bottom Bear Creek
- 2017 Morton Horse barn with 4 stalls, airconditioned office and tack room, ½ bath, & Loft storage above
- Multiple Wood Shooting Houses overlooking 30 Acres of food plots
- 20± acre fenced Animal husbandry program with ten different breeder pins designed for breeding and research
- 2,600 sq.ft. state-of-the-art animal handling facility with apartment above
- Shooting range with 20’ berm set-up for 100, 250 yard shooting plus 1,000 yard range
- 15± acre Professionally designed Motocross Track
- Located approximately 23 Minutes from Tallahassee near the Apalachicola National Forest
- Exotics not included in price - Negotiable
- Breeder Whitetail Deer not included in price - Negotiable
- Just minutes from Lake Talquin, an 8,800-Acre Lake, Nationally recognized as an outstanding fishery
Designed for those that love entertaining, Have a passion for the outdoors and wildlife, and enjoy a private retreat!
From the moment you pull through the electronic gated main entrance, you know you have arrived at one of the best SocialStorm™ properties available - a phenomenal sportsman’s private getaway. Flanked by excellent quail grounds and pines - the internal road system features grated and maintained roads that navigate through the rolling hills of the land. With sandy bottom clear running creeks, three ponds, white fencing, a new horse barn, high fence for privacy and wildlife, and a lodge on a hilltop overlooking the pond, this private retreat has it all.
Surrounding the entire property, is an 8’ high-fence with portions of wind screen/privacy cover around the street-view perimeter providing for the ultimate in privacy and wildlife. Elkhart Ranch is currently home to over 200 free-ranging indigenous and exotic animals. Exotic animals include Elk, Blackbuck Antelope, Scimitar Oryx, Gemsbok Antelope, Nilgai, Pere David Deer, Axis Deer and Fallow Deer. Exotic Animals are not included in price, but remain negotiable. Around 100 white tail deer with DNA-verified pedigrees round out the preserve inventory.
The property has approximately 1.07± miles on Bear Creek, two additional creeks, a 4± acre pond, and two smaller ponds. The 4 acre spring-fed pond with aeration and overflow systems has a dock and is stocked with bass, shad, and over 86 carp.
The two-story Main Lodge boasts 2,352 sq. feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a wrap-around porch. It features wood floors, 20+ ft. vaulted pine ceilings and pine walls, beautiful pine wainscoting throughout bedrooms, and a stone fireplace. The 1,200± square foot outdoor kitchen/patio built in 2017 has a gas fireplace, television, and a Viking grill, deep fryer, kegerator, and more. The front yard is picturesque with white fencing and beautiful views of the pond.
There is also a shooting range with 20’ berm set-up for 100 and 250 yard shooting; a covered shooting house at 100 yards and elevated pad at 250 yard distance and additional long range shooting out to 500 yards with ability to go to 1,000 yards.
A new four-stall Morton Horse barn with air-conditioned office, air-conditioned tack room, ½ bath, and loft storage above was built in 2017. There are five acres of fenced horse pasture; all are great additions to the property for the equine enthusiast. There is also a storage barn and equipment barn. If your idea of horsepower is motorized, the property has a 15± acre professionally-designed motocross track that will certainly provide thrills. Additionally, a newly built skeet range and trap house are sure to be a blast - great for entertaining guests, clients, friends or family!
The property boasts over 6 custom shooting houses plus additional blinds and treestands. Nearly 30 acres throughout the property are planted food plots. Ten custom, large animal feeders are utilized for supplemental feed.
Social Storm™ Properties
Elkhart Ranch and it's Social Storm™ Property Attributes are Highly Ranked. Social Storm™ Properties is a term we trademarked to identify and rank unique sub-asset class of properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?
Elkhart Ranch is home to a state-of-the-art Animal Husbandry program. Protected by predator electric fencing and an 8’ high fence, the 20-acre breeding facility and pens produce some of the finest DNA-Verified Whitetails throughout the southeast. There are ten different breeder pens (approximately .5-1 acre each) and an electric misting-system around the perimeter keeps the pens tick and insect free to ensure great health for the animals. This area currently houses additional 80 white tail deer of superior genetics are housed to monitor their breeding, fawning, feed intake and possible illness. Deer within this breeding facility are not included in price, but are negotiable.
A 2,600 square foot animal handling facility equipped with animal chutes, holding pens, and a squeeze chute operating under red light conditions is located adjacent to the animal husbandry pens. This facility can accommodate deer for research. Above the facility features a 1,100 square feet living space with 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom and full kitchen under construction.
The adjoining neighbor to Elkhart Ranch is the Lake Talquin State Park and Bear Creek Educational Center with hiking and biking trails. This private getaway offers something for the entire family year-round. Lake Talquin, one of North Florida's Largest Lakes, is minutes away and provides some of the best freshwater fishing.
This is a rare opportunity on a high-fence preserve with all the amenities ready to step in and enjoy and entertain, located conveniently just 23 minutes to Tallahassee