Gadsden County, Florida⁞443± ACRES
SocialStorm® & High-fenced Recreational Property with all the amenities ready to step in, enjoy, and entertain
- 443± acre Social Storm® & High-fence Recreational Property Gadsden County, FL
- 2,352 sq.ft. Two-Story Lodge, 3 BR, 2 ½ Bath with Wrap Around Porch and Breathtaking Views of the Pond - located in the center of the property
- 4± acre Spring-fed stocked pond with aeration, overflow systems, dock, plus two additional ponds
- New 1,200 sq.ft. Outdoor Kitchen with Viking Grill, deep fryer, kegerator, television, & patio with gas fire pit overlooking beautiful views of the Lake
- Entire Property surrounded by 8 ft. High Fenced for Privacy, Security, and the Ultimate in Wildlife Management
- Over a Mile on Clear Flowing Hard Sand Bottom Bear Creek
- 2017 Morton Horse barn with 4 stalls, airconditioned office and tack room, ½ bath, & Loft storage above
- Multiple Wood Shooting Houses overlooking 30 Acres of food plots
- Elevated, Climate-Controlled shooting house with targets out to 900 yards
- 15± acre Professionally designed Motocross Track
- Located approximately 23 Minutes from Tallahassee near the Apalachicola National Forest
- Exotics not included in price - Negotiable
- Breeder Whitetail Deer not included in price - Negotiable
- Just minutes from Lake Talquin, an 8,800-Acre Lake, Nationally recognized as an outstanding fishery
Designed for those that love entertaining, Have a passion for the outdoors and wildlife, and enjoy a private retreat!
From the moment you pull through the electronic gated main entrance, you know you have arrived at one of the best SocialStorm® properties available - a phenomenal sportsman’s private getaway. Flanked by excellent quail grounds and pines - the internal road system features grated and maintained roads that navigate through the rolling hills of the land. With sandy bottom clear running creeks, three ponds, white fencing, a new horse barn, high fence for privacy and wildlife, and a lodge on a hilltop overlooking the pond, this private retreat has it all.
Surrounding the entire property, is an 8’ high-fence with portions of wind screen/privacy cover around the street-view perimeter providing for the ultimate in privacy and wildlife. Elkhart Ranch is currently home to over 200 free-ranging indigenous and exotic animals. Exotic animals include Elk, Blackbuck Antelope, Scimitar Oryx, Gemsbok Antelope, Nilgai, Pere David Deer, Axis Deer and Fallow Deer. Exotic Animals are not included in price, but remain negotiable. Around 100 white tail deer with DNA-verified pedigrees round out the preserve animals.
The property has approximately 1.07± miles on Bear Creek, two additional creeks, a 4± acre pond, and two smaller ponds. The 4 acre spring-fed pond with aeration and overflow systems has a dock and is stocked with bass, shad, and over 86 carp.
The two-story Main Lodge boasts 2,352 sq. feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a wrap-around porch. It features wood floors, 20+ ft. vaulted pine ceilings and pine walls, beautiful pine wainscoting throughout bedrooms, and a stone fireplace. The 1,200± square foot outdoor kitchen/patio built in 2017 has a gas fireplace, television, and a Viking grill, deep fryer, kegerator, and more. The front yard is picturesque with white fencing and beautiful views of the pond.
In 2020, an elevated shooting house was constructed to allow shooters to engage targets at multiple distances all the way out to 900 yards, all while remaining out of the elements and comfortable with air conditioning. The enclosed shooting house features windows for both benchrest and prone shooting, mini-fridge, television, and work bench.
A new four-stall Morton Horse barn with air-conditioned office, air-conditioned tack room, ½ bath, and loft storage above was built in 2017. There are five acres of fenced horse pasture; all are great additions to the property for the equine enthusiast. There is also a storage barn and equipment barn. If your idea of horsepower is motorized, the property has a 15± acre professionally-designed motocross track that will certainly provide thrills. Additionally, a newly built skeet range and trap house are sure to be a blast - great for entertaining guests, clients, friends or family!
The property boasts over 6 custom shooting houses plus additional blinds and treestands. Nearly 30 acres throughout the property are planted food plots. Ten custom, large animal feeders are utilized for supplemental feed.
Current owner has a world-class trophy whitetail deer breeding program and facility on the property. The current manager is an expert in the field and can run the entire operations should the new owner want to continue this aspect of the property. Changing nothing, if you were to sell the deer that they currently release from the breeding operation, it would be about $94,000 a year income.
A Social Storm® Ranked Property: Elkhart Ranch and it's Social Storm® Property Attributes are Highly Ranked. This Social Storm® property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times.
Why choose a Social Storm® Property?
The adjoining neighbor to Elkhart Ranch is the Lake Talquin State Park and Bear Creek Educational Center with hiking and biking trails. This private getaway offers something for the entire family year-round. Lake Talquin, one of North Florida's Largest Lakes, is minutes away and provides some of the best freshwater fishing.
This is a rare opportunity on a high-fence preserve with all the amenities ready to step in and enjoy and entertain, located conveniently just 23 minutes to Tallahassee