Taylor County, Florida⁞460± ACRES
"This end of the road property is arguably one of the top Social Storm® and recreational property combos across the entire Nature Coast. The buyer, originally from Southeastern Europe, is the perfect for this property." - Jon Kohler
- 460± Acre Recreational, Timber & Social Storm Property in Taylor County, FL
- One of the most dense timber stands in North Florida
- One of the Top Privately held tracts in Taylor County
- Nice Main lodge – 3 BR / 2 BA Large Modular home
- Well-built road system throughout property
- Great Hunting - Loaded with Turkey and Deer
- Numerous Fish Ponds loaded with Bass and catfish
- Natural Duck Holes throughout
- Excellent Ecotones with hardwoods, pines, and beautiful live oak hammocks
- Framework of a private 9-hole golf course with ponds, tee boxes, and green locations
- Huge Cypress heads with boardwalk out into the stand
- Expansive covered screened-in back porch with bar
- 1 Bedroom bunkhouse perfect for guest hunters, youth, and friends
- 1 Bedroom Apartment (roughed in) and Pole Barn
- 2 Equipment Sheds with equipment (see broker for details)
- Located 27 miles from quaint coastal town of Steinhatchee & 20 miles to boating and fishing at Keaton Beach
- 10 miles to Perry’s Restaurants and Shopping
- Surrounded By Large Landowners - remote, private, secure
- Offered Turn-key
One of the Top Privately Held Properties in Taylor County
A Good Social Storm Property; Great Hunting, Massive Amounts of Timber, Ponds, Surrounded by Large Landowners, and Located Just 27 Miles to Steinhatchee
Fairway Forest is a recreational and timber property and an excellent Social Storm property located in Taylor County, Florida. At 460+/- acres, it is one of the top privately held properties in Taylor County. The property has great hunting, massive amounts of timber, ponds, lodge and bunkhouse, and has a great social storm property rating.
Fairway Forest features one of the most dense timber stands in North Florida. Large hardwood stands, pine stands and hammocks provide diverse habitat for the deer and turkey. While there is no formal timber cruise, there is significant timber that could provide good income for the next landsteward. This property has great hunting and could be excellent with minimal work. Numerous duck holes dot the property throughout. Behind the main house are two large fishing ponds, loaded with bass and catfish.
Underground power services the property which adds to the high Social Storm ratings. Surrounded by large landowners, this property is remote and secure. The western corner features the framework of 9-hole personal golf course. There are multiple open fields that could be finished as a course, or converted to large food plots.
Serving as a private family retreat for the last 20 years, the memories made among family and friends are almost immeasurable. The large modular home is has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living space and kitchen. The screened-in porch with hot tub is the perfect spot to wind down after a long day of trail riding. The bunkhouse is a perfect space to host extra guests.
A Social Storm® Ranked Property: Fairway Forest and it's Social Storm® Property Attributes are Highly Ranked. This Social Storm® property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times.
Why choose a Social Storm® Property?
One of the more unique components of the property is the boardwalk into the cypress head, providing a rare look into this special ecosystem that only exists below an ancient cypress canopy. Unlike many other properties in this region, this property sheds water very well and provides for a lot of useable land. Navigating the property is extremely easy with a well-built road system.
This property is conveniently located 10 miles from Perry. 27 miles away is the destination fishing town of Steinhatchee, which is known for its fantastic seafood restaurants, and coastal town experience. It is located just 20 miles to Keaton Beach for boating and fishing on the Gulf. These coastal communities are unlike anything else found in the southeast. Easily accessible from Highway 27, yet tucked away for the ultimate in privacy. This is a year round family enjoyment property. For those seeking a secure retreat with all of the amenities one would need on a recreational property, Fairway Forest has it. Offered as turnkey - this property is ready for the next great landsteward to step in and enjoy from day one.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.