905 +/- acres Recreational Property - A+ Location, Prestigious Plantation Address, Unbelievable Price
- 905 +/- acres Recreational Property Jefferson County, Fl
- Over 1/2 mile on Raysor Creek
- Approx 2 miles frontage on scenic Turkey Scratch Rd
- Very good roll and good northern Jefferson County, Florida soils
- Great diversity of timber from mature quail woods to recently planted
- Apx 36% wetlands which is the average for properties in this area per NWI data
- 188 acres of mature pine timber, 464 acres of hardwoods, and 240 acres of recently planted pines
- Extremely good conservation easement play
- One of the highest quaility tracts in this price range in recent memory
- Great Cattle Conversion
- Quail woods, hardwoods, open rolling hills, and flowing creeks
- Great historic road frontage
Bordering two "A" ranked Quail Plantations, Ted Turner's 33,000 acre Avalon Plantation and Legendary Turkey Scratch Plantation
I first heard great things about this property when I began my career 27 years ago. Its reputation for wildlife, timber, and ranching is well-known and the location is in a great setting and in a great area. We are thrilled to be a part of its sale. This property is priced at what we would expect a typical timber property would sell for but without the better soils and premier location, wildlife flow and neighborhood that this property has.
Today's most notable neighbors are Ted Turner's 33,000 acre Avalon Plantation that for two miles lies directly across Turkey Scratch Road and also touches Turkey Scratch Plantation to the southern border. Raysor Creek itself meanders along the eastern edge of the property with several other creeks flowing throughout. The wildlife habitat and diversity on this property is exceptional. The 905+/- acres contains a sample of all of the primary habitats this area has to offer from 172 acres of mature pine timber stands to 253 acres of recently planted (and very well prepared) pines that could be allowed to grow during their highest appreciation age, or simply and quickly converted into farmland/pasture.
Per the NWI data, this property is comprised of only 36% wetlands which is the typical amount of wetlands as all the great cattle ranches and high quality recreational properties in this area in the area, but this property is only $1,750 per acre!