Southern Cattle Lands Sealed Bid Auction: Tract F – Sale Barn
SOUTHERN CATTLE LANDS SEALED BID AUCTION SALE BIDDING DEADLINE – OCTOBER 24, 2019, 2PM ET
Jon Kohler & Associates and Southern Land Connection Inc. are proud to offer Southern Cattle Lands via its Sealed Bid Auction Process. At 9,677 +/- total acres, Southern Cattle Lands is One of the Finest Cattle Ranch Operations in the South with Outstanding Water (Existing and Permitted), Exceptional Improvements, and Some of the Finest Farming Lands in the Southeast. Whether one is looking for top farmland soils, or a diverse agricultural and ranch opportunity, this is one of the largest and finest opportunities to become available in quite some time. The opportunity here and now is unprecedented.
Bidders have option on Bidding on Southern Cattle Lands in its entirety, or any of the fifteen tracts (ranging from 168.57 acres up to 1,917.45 acres) individually, or in combinations.
This is Tract F - Sale Barn: 440.38 acres
Overview of Existing Features:
- 5 Acres zoned commercial
- 396.07 Acres of pastures
- 39.53 Acres of other
- (3) - Brick Residential Houses
- State-of-the-art Sale Barn with auction auditorium, corporate offices, and entertainment facilities. Built in 2002, it totals 75,000+/-square feet, of that 13,328+/-square feet are finished for offices, large reception area for cattle sales, and an auditorium-style auction room. Apx 60,000 square feet are under roof with stalls for corralling the cattle for a sale.
- Large Hay Barn, 180' x 200' +/-
- Show Barn, just under 16,000 SF,built in 2002, with some finished upstairs living quarters
- Donor Barn/Embryological Transfer Facility, just under 16,000 SF, built in 2002, with upstairs living quarters
- (2) - Grain Storage Facilities
- (2) - Working Barns with upstairs living quarters
- (1) - Working Pens
- (4) - 4-inch cattle watering wells
- (2) - 6-inch limited public supply wells
- Existing Water Use Permit for approximately 12,300 average gpd for cattle watering, limited public supply, landscape irrigation and sanitation uses.
- Approximately 9/10s of a mile frontage on Hwy 231
- Located in the Federal Designated Opportunity Zone that was enacted in 2017
Southern Cattle Lands is located on Hwy 231 approximately 10 miles northwest of Marianna in Jackson County, Florida, just 25 miles south of Dothan, Alabama.
Southern Cattle Lands is extremely well-maintained and consistently improved year after year. This property is the textbook example of high quality land and one may capitalize on many diverse agricultural opportunities not offered to most.
It is undoubtable that this offering of Southern Cattle Lands is the most significant agricultural property to come on the southern market in recent memory.
Sealed Bid Auction Deadline, Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 2PM ET. For auction details, maps, rules, visit JonKohler.com/current-auction
LANDOWNERS INTEND TO SELL THIS PROPERTY TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER BUT RESERVE THE OPTION OF ACCEPTING OR REJECTING ANY OR ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON. LANDOWNERS RESERVE THE OPTION TO CONTRACT PROPERTY BEFORE BID DEADLINE.