Solitude Luxury Waterfront Escape
St. George Island , Florida⁞1.01± ACRES
Welcome To Solitude ... The Name Says It All! Located On Florida's Charming Forgotten Gulf Coast, This Turnkey Waterfront Home Boast 8 Bedrooms With 7.5 Baths and Every Amenity Imaginable
- 1.01 +/- Acre Gulf Coast Waterfront Luxury Home, St. George Island, Franklin County, FL
- Income Producing Property - Luxury Waterfront Vacation Rental & Wedding Venue; 2022 Projected Income $640K
- Main House - 5621 Sq Ft Waterfront Home; 8BR/7.5BA Featuring Private Balconies (more than 1,000 sq ft in patios) for 6 Master Suites; Hardwood and Tile Flooring With All Furnishings Included
- Master Living Quarters - 3rd Floor
- Master Living Quarters Suite Complete With Separate TV/Sitting Room With Pull-Out Sofa & Designated Coffee Station With Mini Refrig
- Spacious Master Bath Area With Tiled Walk-In Shower and Bench Seating; Large Oval Soaking Tub
- Large Walk-In Closet With Separate Storage Closet
- Dedicated Sitting Area for Reading and Relaxing
- Private Balcony With Sitting Area to Enjoy the Breath Taking Views of the Water
- 2nd Floor of Home
- 3 Master Suites With Full Baths & Private Balcony With Water Views For Each Suite
- 1 Kids Bunk Room With 6 Twin Bunk Beds; Game Room Attached With Full Bath
- Open Common Area With Sitting Area; Foozball & Flat Screen; Laundry Room Dedicated To 2nd Floor
- Private Deck Area For 2nd Floor Common Area
- 1st Floor of Home
- 2 Master Suites With 2 Full Baths and Private Balcony Attached to Each Suite; Great Views of the Gulf
- Great Room - 1st Floor
- Open Floor Plan Great Room With Views of the Gulf From Every Vantage Point; Gas Fireplace and Mantle To Unwind In Front of the Fire While the Waves Crash in the Backgrund
- Dining Room Area With Seating for 8-10 People
- Kitchen - 1st Floor
- Gourmet Chef's Kitchen With Stainless Steel SubZero Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Double Ovens, 8 Burner XXX Gas Stovetop, 2 Dishwashers, Large Farm Sink & Large Walk-In Pantry With Extra Refrigerator, Cabinets & Shelving For Food & All Cooking Amenities
- Quartz Countertops With Bar Seating Around the Kitchen Island; Porcelain Faux Wood Flooring
- 1st Floor Large Balcony
- Large Open Balcony & Sun Deck Accessible From Every Room On The First Floor
- Beach Front Water Views Of The Gulf
- 1/2 Bath Power Room
- Laundry Room
- Elevator That Services Every Level of the Home For Easy Loading and UnLoading
- Ground Floor
- Entry Area With Stairs & Elevator to Access Other Floors
- Outdoor Area
- Concrete Pool With Hottub Which Can Be Warmed in Cooler Weather; Stone Fire Pit With Adirondack Chairs Surrounding the Area
- Lounge & Sitting Area Around Pool With Outdoor Kitchen and Grille Area
- Flat Screen TV In Open Area With High Top Table For Dining
- Hot & Cold Enclosed Privacy Shower For Rinsing Off After A Day At the Beach; Large Storage Area For Beach Supplies Etc.; Private Boardwalk To Beach
Run as an Income Producing Investment, Solitude is Slated to Earn Over $640K in 2022 Through Luxury Vacation Rental Bookings, as Well as Weddings & Events
Escape To Solitude On Florida's Gulf Coast and Allow the Sand, Saltwater, and Sun To Restore Your Soul!
Introducing Solitude, a Luxury Turnkey Beach Front Vacation Home on the Beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida. This 8 Bedroom, 7.5 Bathroom Estate is Situated on 1.01 Acres in the East End of Franklin County’s, St. George Island. All furnishings are included in the sale and no detail was left untouched. This home boasts 116 feet of pristine sugar white sand beachfront with a private access boardwalk up to the home; a short walk from the pool and a 6-person spill-over hot tub. The open-air, ground floor which is finished in brick pavers, provides plenty of covered parking and entertainment space with ocean views. The outdoor entertainment area includes an enclosed hot/cold shower, both gas and park style grilles, a fish cleaning station, with plenty of seating by the pool and around the fire pit. There is an open area to the left of the driveway/home that creates the perfect space for setting up large tents to host weddings and events on property. This coastal gem includes an elevator that services ground to the third floor, making loading and unloading effortless for all guests.
Step inside the first floor to enjoy unobstructed seascape, highlighting the breathtaking views of the Gulf. The interior is fabulously furnished and decorated resort-style with finishing’s including Quartz countertops, hardwood flooring with porcelain tile flooring in the bathrooms. The Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen has an 8 burner gas stove with a double oven, sub-zero refrigerator, two dishwashers, two sets of sinks, and an open floor plan – making it perfect for entertaining throughout mealtime, from prep to dessert. Tucked away behind the kitchen is a huge oversized pantry with an additional refrigerator and ample cabinet space to accommodate all your prep and storage needs. Adjoining the kitchen is a large dining area and media room with a big-screen TV and gas fireplace, offering surround sound and ample seating. Enjoy sunrise coffee with a view from one of the numerous, shared Gulf decks lining the exterior of each floor.
Sleeping accommodations include 4 king beds, 2 queen beds, and 2 triple bunk beds, which provides a total of 6 single beds. All bedrooms are complete with plantation blinds and black-out curtains for uninterrupted sleep and evening privacy. Sleeping accommodations on the first floor include 2 master suite bedrooms; the SW king master bedroom has a flat-screen TV and direct Gulf deck access with a full bath attached. The NW queen master suite provides a flat-screen TV as well as a full bath and private balcony. There is a half bath off of the entry area on the first floor living space for guest convenience.
Sleeping accommodations on the second-floor feature 3 master suites with a kids' bunk room as the 4th bedroom. All bedrooms have full baths. The SW and SE king master suites both provide flat-screen TVs with full baths and private balconies to access the breathtaking gulf views. The NW queen master suite features a flat-screen TV, private full bath, and private deck with island views. The kids' bunk area has a separate seating area with arcade games and a flat-screen TV. The bunk room provides 6 single beds and a full bath dedicated solely to the kids. There is ample space for the kids to gather in this area with bean bag seating open to the gaming area.
The common area on the second floor is often used as the Bridal Suite providing the perfect space for the bridal party to prepare for the big day! Brides often enjoy the peaceful views from the private balcony while sipping on champagne. It too has a large flat-screen TV with plenty of seating and a foosball table for relaxing.
The third floor boasts an oversized Master Suite complete with a private beachfront deck. The spa-style bathroom includes his and hers sinks, a huge walk-in shower with bench seating, and a free-standing soaking tub. There is an adjoining sitting room with a pull-out sofa as well as a dedicated coffee station area, perfect for early risers or additional kids' sleeping quarters. The house can accommodate up to 20 guests with plenty of shared space both inside and out.
Whether you enjoy a vacation spent on the beach, drink in hand, or prefer to explore the surrounding towns, Solitude offers the best of both worlds. Visit the Cape St. George Lighthouse on the western tip and learn about the rich history and settlement of the area. You have access to all the basic necessities and a few local bars and restaurants on the island. If exploration is what tickles your fancy, a short drive away is the historic town of Apalachicola, world-famous for its seafood industry. At its highest point, Apalach produced nearly 10% of the world's oysters supply. Founded in 1828, a mere 7 years after the cession of Florida to the US from Spain, this town is nearly as old as the state itself. The charming downtown area conveys a unique mix of Native American influence overlaid with lumber and seafood culture. The food is excellent with local flair from places like The Owl Café and The Station Raw Bar. Book a room at the historic Gibson Inn for a boutique bed and breakfast experience then explore the town on foot or by bike. Schedule a horseback ride on the beach in nearby Cape Sand Blas for a unique perspective of the waterfront or traverse one of the many wildlife preserves in the surrounding area. Book a boat charter and experience some of the best fishing and scalloping Florida has to offer. Catch some live music and refresh after a day spent exploring Apalachicola at the local Oyster City brewery where you are sure to meet some of the locals. With a population of 2,500, you’ll feel the intimate connection and kind spirit that can only be found in small-town Florida.
Other small cities within an hour’s drive of SGI are Saint Joe, Mexico Beach, Alligator Point, Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, and Carrabelle.
Located just 75 miles from Tallahassee International Airport and 82 miles to Panama City Airport, SGI is a convenient destination when you want to get away without going too far. St. George Island also boasts a private airport in their Plantation community, if that is your preferred method of travel.
Currently, Solitude is an income-generating property as both a short-term destination rental and event hosting location. Solitude is the perfect venue to host weddings, family reunions, and corporate retreats creating memories for a lifetime. 2022 current bookings will generate over $640K between vacation rentals and weddings/events. To date, Solitude has experienced a 100% booking rate with only 2 weeks left open for 2022. Due to recent rental rate increases, we expect a larger profit margin in 2023. Solitude has its own wedding coordinator to help arrange logistics and vendors if needed. You may choose from our preferred vendor list or utilize your own.
**Showings available on Sundays by appointment only.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.