Madison County, Florida⁞2299± ACRES
Located in the Red Hills Plantation belt just 40 minutes to Tallahassee and Thomasville
- 2,299 +/- acres high quality recreational and timber property in Madison County, Florida
- Located in the Red Hills Plantation Belt - Shares boundary w/ large conservation-minded landowners
- Bordered to the North by 5,000+ acre Madison Oaks Ranch and to the South by Honey Lake Plantation main block
- Including two acres with 1,100 sq. ft. “Smokehouse” on Hwy 90 & Honey Lake Road
- 40-acre irrigation pivot currently planted for a total of 80+ acres in perennial peanut hay production “the alfalfa of the South”
- 5.1+/- Miles of high-fence - Controls deer herd to exceptional size & age
- Extensively designed food plot system
- Intensively managed for trophy deer, turkey, and waterfowl
- “Condo” hunting stands
- Prolific 5+/- acre floodable duck pond
- One of the highest populations of wild turkey of any plantation
- Significant timber stands of various age
- Consistent burn regimen
- Exceptional habitat, eco-tones and roads
- Managed for the best of both high quality timber and high quality recreation
- .5 miles of frontage on Honey Lake Road and 3.6 miles of frontage on NW 85 Ave
- Underground Electric Service
- Approximately 40 minutes to both Thomasville and Tallahassee
- Conveniently located near I-10
High Fencing, 40-acres Irrigated, Floodable Duck Pond, Bass Pond, Smokehouse and More
Warrior Hill is a 2,299+/- acre high quality recreational and timber property in Madison County, Florida. It is located in the Red Hills Plantation belt just 40 minutes to both Tallahassee, Florida and Thomasville, Georgia, and conveniently located to Interstate 10 as well.
The property is intensively managed for trophy deer, turkey, and waterfowl and has wild quail. Warrior Hill has one of the highest populations of wild turkey of any plantation. It features a 40 acre irrigated “food plot” which is a part of the extensively designed food plot system originally planned out by Tecomate Wildlife Systems, prolific 5 acre floodable duck pond with room for more, a bass pond (currently in disrepair), “condo” hunting stands, and 5.1 miles of high-fence. It has rolling topography, exceptional habitat, eco-tones, and roads. There is significant timber stands of various age that is maintained through a consistent burn regimen.
There is an exceptional Lodge site overlooking the pond with underground power. The property also includes two acres with the 1,100+/- square foot “Smokehouse” that is located on Hwy 90 and Honey Lake Road, which would make for a good lodge or managers house.
Warrior Hill has an entrance on Honey Lake Road as well as one on Whippoorwill Drive. It is located in a neighborhood of other large properties. It bordered to the North by the 5,000+ acre Madison Oaks Ranch, bordered to the South by Honey Lake Plantation main block, and adjacent to 1,000+ Hooking Bull Plantation. It has .5 miles of frontage on Honey Lake Road and 3.6 miles of frontage on NW 85 Ave.
This is a great opportunity on a high quality recreational and timber property with a great location in the Red Hills, great timber and mature whitetails, gobblers, ducks, dove and some wild quail.
A Social Storm™ Property
Warrior Hill is considered a Social Storm™ Property, a term we trademarked to identify unique properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?