5 K Ranch
Turnkey Recreational Property with Main Lodge and Great Social Storm® Attributes
- 167.6 acres high-quality deer recreational property located in Turner County, GA
- 2,062 sq ft main house; 3BR, 3BAs; gravel drive, pine floors and fully furnished; including summer kitchen on deck, BBQ stove, cooler, outdoor furniture
- .28 +/- miles of frontage on Clear Creek, including mature hardwoods
- Managed for turkey and deer, planted sawtooth oaks
- Food plots and condo stands in place
- Front lawn also serves as hay field, potential for revenue
- Relatively new Kubota side by side and tractor (low hours), 72 inch zero-turn cutting mower, bush hog, auger, tillers, water tank trailer, ladders; ice machine, ice bin, additional refrigerator/freezer, hot water heater, 2 exterior heaters, 2 AC reverse cycle
- Great Social Storm property; borders other large landowners; County-maintained end-of-a-dirt-road privacy, very secure
- Good roads throughout, beautiful rolling Topography overlooking the lake, excellent soils
- Two 4-inch wells, 1.5 acre irrigated garden, underground electric
- Future timber revenue; approx. 22 acres of mature pine timber and approx. 30 acres of 2-year-old pine timber
- 20X30 shed and a 30X50 enclosed bunkhouse with bunkroom, dining area, kitchen, furnished
- 5-acre lake and one small pond
- Approx. $3,500 annual property taxes
5 K Ranch is a 167 acre meticulously-kept, high-quality recreational property in Turner County, GA. This property is loaded with wildlife, has very productive food plots, condo stands, creek frontage, rolling topography, great soils, large majestic live oaks, and a cabin overlooking the 5-acre lake. The well-kept main cabin is set up for entertaining family and/or friends and the bunkhouse is perfect for children or grandchildren. The property is turn-key with furnishings and equipment and ready to step in and enjoy.
The fully furnished main house is 2,062 square feet with three bedrooms, three baths, pine floors, gravel drive and includes a summer kitchen on the deck, BBQ stove, cooler, and outdoor furniture. There is also a 20X30 shed and a furnished 30X50 enclosed bunkhouse with bunkroom, dining area, kitchen. There are two 4-inch wells, 1.5 acre irrigated garden, and underground electric.
The property has a 5-acre lake, one small pond, and .28 +/- miles of frontage on Clear Creek, including mature hardwoods. The lake is excellent for fishing. There are good roads throughout, beautiful rolling Topography overlooking the lake, majestic live oaks, and excellent soils. The property is managed for turkey and deer, planted sawtooth oaks. There are several very productive food plots and condo stands in place. This is a great Social Storm property; it borders other large landowners and has county-maintained end-of-a-dirt-road privacy, very secure.
There is future timber revenue; approx. 22 acres of mature pine timber and approx. 30 acres of 2-year-old pine timber. Also, the front lawn serves as a hay field, which is potential for revenue.
5K Ranch is offered turkey with furnishings and equipment (relatively new Kubota side-by-side and tractor (low hours), 72-inch zero-turn cutting mower, bush hog, auger, tillers, water tank trailer, ladders; ice machine, ice bin, additional refrigerator/freezer, hot water heater, 2 exterior heaters, 2 AC reverse cycle).
Lodge and Improvements
Hunting Recreational Property
Maps & Location
5 K Ranch
- 10 minutes to Ashburn, GA; 2.25 hours from Atlanta, GA
- Easy access to I-75, Exit 84, approx. 4 miles from property
- 4.25 hours to Tampa, FL
- 4.14 hours to Orlando, FL
- 2.53 hours to Jacksonville, FL
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.