Calhoun County, Georgia⁞1848± ACRES
One of the Most Diverse Recreational Properties in SW Georgia
- 1,848 acres of high-quality very diverse recreational investment tract located in Calhoun County, GA
- Located in a designated opportunity zone
- 8,080 Sq Ft H/C, 3BR/3.5BA lodge
- Master walk-in closet
- 2 full kitchens
- Entertainment area
- 1,020 Sq Ft of 2 screened porches
- 1,092 Sq Ft open porch
- 3,799 Sq Ft Carport
- Security system at entrance
- Furnishings negotiable
- 1,493 Sq Ft H/C, 3BR/2BA cabin
- 560 Sq Ft screened porch
- 28x65 Fleetwood 5BD/2BA Manufactured Home
- 70x100 Equipment barn
- Cook house with smoker
- Equipment including tractors, planters, discs, fertilizer spreader, box blade, prescribed fire equipment, spreaders, grain drills, walk-in deer cooler
- Approximately one-half mile frontage on Hwy 45
- 32 miles to Albany, GA airport
- 45 miles to Bainbridge, GA
- Approximately 50 miles to Dothan, AL
- 185 miles to Atlanta
- 86 miles to Tallahassee, FL
- Borders Caney Creek Plantation, Pachitla Creek Plantation, and XL Ranch
Boggy Creek consists of approximately 1,848 acres of very diverse hardwoods with beautiful stands of White Oaks, Live Oaks, mature pine timber, hardwood creek bottoms, with a spectacular over 8,000 Sq Ft lodge built in 2018 that is perfect for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. This area of Calhoun County offers exceptional trophy deer hunting with your average mature bucks being in the 140-165 Class range with numerous bucks well over 200 lbs., and not uncommon to see a Boone and Crockett score of over 170. The two separate lakes offer quality fishing and relaxation.
There are miles of hiking and riding trails. On one area of the Pachitla Creek you can view, as local historians indicate, rock formations in the creek designed to create deep holes for catching fish from possibly Creek and Choctaw tribes.
Boggy Creek is situated in an area of substantial adjoining farm land with high-quality soils, which translates into producing high-quality and quantity deer herds, as well as additional wildlife. The turkey hunting is exceptional with the diverse upland hardwood habitat, as well as the hardwood creek bottoms. Excellent soils and adjacent to large plantations and farms.
Boggy Creek is ideally located just 30 miles from the Albany, Georgia airport, 45 miles to Bainbridge, Georgia and 50 miles to Dothan, Alabama.
Boggy Creek is a perfect Social Storm property as well, with security cameras and a Generac generator already in place for use.
To view a soils map and breakdown of soils of the property, please click on the link below:
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.