Flint – East
Recreational Ranch Fenced for Cattle, Pond, Cabin, Wild Quail, and Exceptional Deer and Turkey
- 2,116 +/- acres Recreational Property Crawford County, GA
- Surrounded by and in Neighborhood of Large Landowners
- Small Pond
- Cabin, 3 BR, 1 BA
- 700 +/- acres Fenced for Cattle with Woods Pasture
- Abundant Wild Quail
- Exceptional Deer and Turkey
- Very Good Rolling topography
- Planted Longleaf and Loblolly
- Managed with Fire
- Live Oaks and Hardwood Creek Bottoms
- Located 12 min to restaurants in Roberta, 22 minutes from Thomaston, GA and 58 minutes from Macon, GA
- The Hartsfield-Atlanta Airport is 1 hr & 35 minutes away
Flint Plantation is a 2,116 +/- acre recreational property located in Crawford County, Georgia. It is a great recreational property with a cattle component. It has exceptional deer and turkey and some wild quail. Approximately 700 +/- acres of the property is fenced for cattle with woods pasture. There is a small pond, a modest cabin, live oaks, hardwood creek bottoms, very good rolling topography, planted longleaf and slash, and it has been managed with fire.
Flint Plantation is surrounded by and in a neighborhood of large landowners. It is located approximately 12 minutes to restaurants in Roberta, 22 minutes from Thomaston, Georgia and 58 minutes from Macon, Georgia. The Hartsfield-Atlanta Airport is approximately one hour and 35 minutes away.
This a great opportunity to own a recreational property with a cattle ranch component priced at only $1,800 per acre!
A Social Storm™ Property
Flint Plantation East is considered a Social Storm™ Property, a term we trademarked to identify unique properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?
Maps & Location
Flint – East
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.