Flint Plantation East
Recreational Ranch Fenced for Cattle, Pond, Cabin, Wild Quail, and Exceptional Deer and Turkey
- 2,116 +/- acres Recreational Property Crawford County, GA
- Surrounded by and in Neighborhood of Large Landowners
- Small Pond
- Cabin, 3 BR, 1 BA
- 700 +/- acres Fenced for Cattle with Woods Pasture
- Abundant Wild Quail
- Exceptional Deer and Turkey
- Very Good Rolling topography
- Planted Longleaf and Loblolly
- Managed with Fire
- Live Oaks and Hardwood Creek Bottoms
- Located 12 min to restaurants in Roberta, 22 minutes from Thomaston, GA and 58 minutes from Macon, GA
- The Hartsfield-Atlanta Airport is 1 hr & 35 minutes away
Flint Plantation is a 2,116 +/- acre recreational property located in Crawford County, Georgia. It is a great recreational property with a cattle component. It has exceptional deer and turkey and some wild quail. Approximately 700 +/- acres of the property is fenced for cattle with woods pasture. There is a small pond, a modest cabin, live oaks, hardwood creek bottoms, very good rolling topography, planted longleaf and slash, and it has been managed with fire.
Flint Plantation is surrounded by and in a neighborhood of large landowners. It is located approximately 12 minutes to restaurants in Roberta, 22 minutes from Thomaston, Georgia and 58 minutes from Macon, Georgia. The Hartsfield-Atlanta Airport is approximately one hour and 35 minutes away.
This a great opportunity to own a recreational property with a cattle ranch component priced at only $1,800 per acre!