One-of-a Kind Trophy Buck-Timber Power Play
- 182± Acres in Thomas County, GA Located in the Plantation and Farm Belt North of Thomasville
- 154 B&C Green score 250lbs Recently Harvested on property
- 986 sf 3BR/2BA New Camp - Manufactured Home with large 400 sq. ft. porch
- Purpose Built Hunting property - Loaded with Trophy Whitetail and Turnkey
- Multiple Box Blinds - Banks and Millennium Stands
- 700-yard Rifle Range plus Covered Shooting Barn for Pistol Range and Trap Shooting
- Nice Ecotones with Piney Woods and Hardwoods
- Waterfowl and Fishing Pond
- Exceptional Timber Genetics and Income
- Projected First Harvest as Early as 7-8 More Years
- Like-Minded Neighbors focused on Quality Deer Management
- Great Social Storm Attributes
- Four Bay Pole Barn (aprox. 24' x 60')
- Located just 20 miles to Shopping and Dining in Downtown Thomasville
One of Those Rare Tracts Producing Trophy Whitetails and Exceptional Timber Growth!
Fort Dallas is a 182± acre Trophy Deer, Timber and Social Storm property located in Thomas County, Georgia. It is situated in a plantation and farmland belt just North of Thomasville and is located only 20 miles to downtown Thomasville. The property has trophy whitetail deer and turkey, waterfowl, and exceptional timber returns.
It consists of about 70% pines, 25% hardwood/cypress mix, and the balance is open and fields. 100% managed for recreation and trophy deer. The ecosystems here make for well-rounded hunting opportunities with strong game flow between large, neighboring landowners. There are multiple stand locations built for various weather and wind conditions. The hunting here is hard to beat in a property of this size.
This property has great Social Storm Attributes with good privacy, hard assets, and recreation. The Main Camp House is a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, new manufactured home with a great porch. One of the bedrooms has been converted into a mudroom for all hunting gear.
There is good timber revenue; in the next 7-8 years it is predicted to thin $500+ per acre in timber. In another 14 years to thin another $1,000 per acre in timber (this is just in thinning).
The previous owners were duck fanatics, as well as deer, and significant pond work has been done. The 25+ acre cypress head is rimmed out with 2-3 shooting locations for wood duck hunting.
The current owners are large proponents of the R3 movement and have used this property to introduce friends to the world of hunting and the outdoors. They have built a covered shooting house with reactive steel pistol targets plus an electric-wobble trap for shotguns. There is a pole barn all graveled and extensive work was done on the road system. Culverts were added and water is concentrated towards certain areas and away from others.
Fort Dallas is just down the road from the famous Woodhaven Plantation. This is a rare opportunity on a great gentleman’s farm that is fun, growing timber and easy to own!
Land and Wildlife Gallery
Maps & Location
- 182± Acres Gentleman’s Farm in Thomas County, GA
- Located just 20 miles to shopping and dining in downtown Thomasville