Grady County, Georgia⁞59± ACRES
Recreational and Social Storm Property located 25 Minutes to Shopping and Restaurants in Tallahassee, FL and 15 miles to Thomasville, GA
- 59 +/- acres Recreational and Social Storm Property Grady County, GA
- Well Over a Dozen Plantation Mapped Properties within a Five Mile Radius
- Managed for Deer, Turkey, and Quail
- Formerly a Portion of Deerwood Plantation
- Rolling Topography
- Only 25 Minutes to Tallahassee’s Bradfordville Shopping and Restaurants and Approx 15 miles to Thomasville
- Located in the Tallahassee-Thomasville Plantation Belt
- An additional 65 acres with pond is also available (for a total of 128 acres)
Formerly a Portion of Deerwood Plantation that is Managed for Deer, Turkey and Quail
Grey Place is a recreational and Social Storm™ property in the Tallahassee-Thomasville Plantation Belt. It was formerly a portion of Deerwood Plantation. There are over a dozen named plantations within five miles of this property.
Grey Place is 59 +/- acres in Grady County, Georgia, located only ½ Mile west of the Ochlocknee River. The corridor along the Ochlocknee is well known for producing some of the area’s biggest bucks. The properties edges have been left thick and natural, with summer and winter food plots on the interior to draw in the game. Grey Branch runs through the property. The property has various aged pines throughout the property. It has been burned and managed for quail, deer, and turkey. There are intricate roadways designed to easily access the pines, fields, and remaining property.
This is a rare opportunity on a property of this size located just 25 minutes to Tallahassee’s Bradfordville Shopping and Restaurants and only approximately 15 miles to Thomasville.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.