Grady County, Georgia⁞65± ACRES
Recreational and Social Storm Property located 25 Minutes to Shopping and Restaurants in Tallahassee, FL and 15 miles to Thomasville, GA
- 65 +/- acres Recreational and Social Storm Property Grady County, GA
- 1.5 +/- acre Pond
- 2,200 Sq Ft Home, 4BR, 2BA
- Well Over a Dozen Plantation Mapped Properties within a Five Mile Radius
- Managed for Deer, Turkey, and Quail
- Formerly a Portion of Deerwood Plantation
- Rolling Topography
- Only 25 Minutes to Tallahassee’s Bradfordville Shopping and Restaurants and Approx 15 miles to Thomasville
- Located in the Tallahassee-Thomasville Plantation Belt
- An additional 63 contiguous acres is also available (for a total of 128 acres)
Formerly a Portion of Deerwood Plantation that is Managed for Deer, Turkey and Quail
Grey Pond is a recreational and Social Storm™ property in the Tallahassee-Thomasville Plantation Belt. It was formerly a portion of Deerwood Plantation. There are over a dozen named plantations within five miles of this property.
Grey Pond is 65 +/- acres in Grady County, Georgia, located only ½ Mile west of the Ochlocknee River. The corridor along the Ochlocknee is well known for producing some of the area’s biggest bucks. The properties edges have been left thick and natural, with summer and winter food plots on the interior to draw in the game. Grey Branch runs through the property and it has a 1.5 +/- acre pond. The property has various aged pines throughout the property. It has been burned and managed for quail, deer, and turkey.
The 2,200 square foot, four-bedroom, two-bathroom home is a simple home seeped in wood tones, with a sunroom, exterior washroom, and carport adjoining. The backyard overlooks a beautiful stand of pines, with a well-manicured lawn surrounding the home. Just steps away are grape orchards, and there are intricate roadways designed to easily access the pond, fields, and remaining property.
This is a rare opportunity on a property of this size located just 25 minutes to Tallahassee’s Bradfordville Shopping and Restaurants and only approximately 15 miles to Thomasville.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.