Owl and Moon Venue Luxury RV Campground
The Perfect Space to Operate a Luxury RV Campground Complete With a Stocked Pond and Existing Community Center to Host Gatherings for Guest. One of South Georgia's Premiere Event Venues Located Only 20 Minutes from Thomasville, Georgia. The Ideal Social Storm Property, A Safe Destination to Escape Crowded Metropolitan Areas and Live on the Land in Peace.
- 37+/- Acre Event Venue Located Only 20 Minutes from Thomasville in the Heart of Dixie, Georgia
- 15 Acres of Manicured Venue Grounds with 14 Acres of 20 Year Old Planted Slash Pines
- 8.5 +/- Acre Stocked Deep Pond
- Income Producing - The Perfect Space to Operate a Luxury Recreational Vehicle Campground Complete With Stocked Pond and Existing Community Center to Host Gatherings for Guest
- RV Site Rental Income - Average Monthly Rental Between $500-$750 Per Site. 37 Acre Parcel Will Easily Accomodate 15-20 Sites Totaling Between 8K-15K a Month Income (All Site Prep Work Would Need to Be Done)
- FOX BUSINESS NEWS - RV Rentals Up 1000% Since April 2020 - See Linked Article Below
- Additional 43 Acre Contiguous Parcel of Planted Pines Available As A Package with the Venue for $760K Total; Realize Income from Timber Thinning and Use Funds to Prep Your RV Sites
- The Perfect Venue for a Destination Dinner Site Which Could Easily Be Converted to a Residential Home
- The Ideal Social Storm Property - Sustainable With Plenty of Room For An On-Site Garden, Fresh Fish From the Stocked Pond, Abundant Wildlife in the Surrounding Pines With A Private Remote Location
- Main Event Venue Building, 2556 Square Feet
- Build Your Dream Home on the Pristine Waters of the Stocked Pond and Spend Your Evenings Watching the Sun Set Thru the South Georgia Pines
- A Natural High Quality Recreational Property Complete with Wild Quail, Turkey, Deer and A Stocked Bass Pond With the Ability to Generate Income Using the Existing Venue!
- A + Location
- 20 Minutes from Thomasville, Georgia, 25 Minutes from Monticello, Florida , 25 Minutes from Valdosta, Georiga, One Hour from Tifton, Georgia, 10 Minutes from Airport in Thomasville, Ga
The Owl and Moon is a 37 +/- Acre Event Venue surrounded by 14 acres of 20 year old slash pines and 15 acres of immaculately manicured buildings and grounds. This peaceful secluded space has unlimited potential and the ability to create various income streams. The existing facilities are designed to accomodate any kind of large group gathering or events both inside and out. The main building overlooks a tranquil 8 acre stocked fish pond that is the perfect back drop to frame the sun setting thru the beautiful south Georgia pines each evening. It is a little slice of heaven on earth ... on any given morning you can hear the faint call of the bob white quail and the beautiful pines are home to endless turkey and deer.
Income Producing Luxury RV Campsite - RV Sales Up 1000% Since April 2020 The Perfect Space to Operate a Luxury Recreational Vehicle Campground Complete With a Stocked Pond and Existing Community Center to Host Gatherings for Owners. An adjoining 43 acre parcel of planted pines is available for purchase as a package with the venue site for $760K total for both parcels; realize the income from the timber thinning and use income to prep RV sites 15 Luxury RV Resorts - Campanda Magazine
Owl and Moon Venue would make an incredible destination "Farm to Table Local Dinner Experience" with an existing area to feature live bands and local musical talents. It is set up to easily accomodate a remote date night destination dinner experience that serves local grown food to those who prefer a fine dining experience. If you are a chef or a "foodie" at heart, this space would allow you to feature your talents a few nights a week by creating special menus nightly that invite your guest to expand the horizons of their palettes! With the versatility of Owl and Moon Venue, one could host larger events and gatherings on the weekends and have a second income stream. It affords an ambience to have outdoor bars set up to enjoy the views of the pond and sunsets while serving appetizers to guest as they relax and enjoy the sounds of the outdoor waterfall with the faint sounds of the birds chirping to signal the closing of another beautiful day in South Georgia.
With the current uncertainty we are experiencing thru the Covid-19 Pandemic, another viable asset is the sustainability of this property. There is plenty of room for an on-site garden, the option of fresh fish from the stocked pond, abundant wildlife in the surrounding pines with a private remote location. If your desire is to move to a less congested area and slow the pace of your life down a bit, the perfect spot awaits for you to build your dream home onsite and spend your evenings rocking on the porch, sitting by the fire pit while watching the sunset thru the majestic South Georgia Pines that frame the tranquil waters.
It’s only fitting that this special place which creates lifetime memories for so many has a personal story of its own. Owl and Moon Event Venue was a personal vision made possible thru a true labor of love by current owners John and Abigail Sowell. With a desire to create something special on land that holds a special place in their hearts ... they embarked on a vision for this unique entertainment facility. They wanted to create a space that captured the true essence of southern living with textures and design that represented Abigail's cherished memories of her youth. In the main dining area you will find a beautiful mural of Pope's Pond, a huge cypress pond that was in Abigal's backyard and served as a childhood haven. She spent many afternoons fishing this pond with her daddy. There are so many personal special touches throughout this venue that give it a warm Shabby Chic Southern feel. In fact, Abigail has a hard time talking about this place without smiling and her face lighting up. She and John have put endless hours into making this place a turnkey show piece to host all kinds of events and parties.
The 2556 square foot main house/club house is fully furnished and includes a foyer, big room, banquet area, commercial kitchen and back porch area all tastefully designed to create the perfect space to celebrate any important event. This event space could easily be converted to a residential home for those not interested in hosting events or using as a club house.
Years were spent foraging for the reclaimed Curly Pine, Birdseye Cypress and Juniper Wood displayed in architectural perfection throughout Owl and Moon. The copper and rough edged cypress bar tops, murals, tile mosaics, corrugated tin and breath taking views of the sun setting thru the South Georgia Pines on the lake out back creates the perfect harmony one feels in their soul when entering Owl and Moon Venue. Step out back and take in the serene setting created by the 1188 Square Foot Owl Dance Floor, surrounded by a 963 Square Foot Covered Cabana Area, 320 Square Foot Band Stage and 960 Square Foot Raised Owl's Perch Pavilion/Pergola, the perfect place to seat the wedding party during the reception. There are two large Gas Burning Brick Torches that light up the pergola area in the evenings and give off a warm glow which showcases the Brick Paver and Stone Water Fountain in the courtyard area. The Courtyard Area is 2808 Square Feet and is ample space for setting up guest tables and seating. There are both mens and women's bathroom/dressing areas with a 344 Square Foot Dedicated Bridal Suite as well. An 132 Square Foot Screened In Cook Shed Area Doubles as a cook shed and a great place to handle all of the florals. There is also a 500 Square Foot Storage Barn to store all tables, chairs and wedding props.
Just beyond the Courtyard Area is a Gorgeous 8.5 Acre Stocked Pond that compliments the views from the event venue. A picture perfect spot to set up the Outdoor Altar Area and Columns for any wedding ceremony. The pond is framed by 20 year old South Georgia Pines and literally comes to life as the sun sets thru them in the evenings. This a great area to build small cabins for onsite accommodations of wedding guest or event attendees. The atmosphere is simply tranquil and the possibilities are endless. It is a true representation of the Southern Outdoors!
With purchase of the venue, an additional 43 acre contiguous parcel of 20 year old income producing Slash Pines is also available as a package deal for $785K or purchased as a delayed secondary transaction for $210K.
Owl and Moon has an A+ location one hour from Tifton, 25 minutes from Valdosta, 25 minutes from Monticello, 20 minutes from Thomasville and just 15 minutes from the Private Airport in Thomasville Ga.
* If you happen to see this listing and are interested in booking an event ... Owl and Moon is fully operational and Abby has agreed to stay on after the sale to help make a smooth transition for the new owners. Abigail and John have enjoyed their journey of seeing Owl and Moon come to life and cherish this tranquil space they have created. The time has come for them pass the torch on to a new land steward who will step in and continue to create magical moments for families as they come here to celebrate special occasions.
For Booking Info Click https://www.owlandmooneventvenue.com/