High Quality Recreational Property with Manicured, Stocked Pond, Great Timber, Miles of Perimeter Fencing, Great Deer, Quaint Cabin, and a Great Social Storm Property
- 486.53 +/- High Quality Recreational Property in Wilcox County, Georgia
- 5.41 +/- Pond Loaded with Fish
- 19,578+ feet of Perimeter Fence for Enhanced Hunting Opportunity
- 1,474 sq. ft. Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Cabin
- Very Good Saw Timber and Pole Timber
- Substantial Timber Value; Future and Immediate Income Potential
- Slightly Rolling Topography and Abundant Wildlife
- Exceptional Deer and Food Plots
- Turkey and Great Quail Potential
- .48 /- Mile of Highway Frontage on GA Hwy 233
- Metal Shop and Equipment Shed Onsite
- Located 25 miles to Cordele and 40 miles to Tifton
- 2017 Timber Cruise Available Upon Request
- Great Social Storm Property
Saw Pines is a 486.53 +/- acre high quality recreational property located in Wilcox County, Georgia just 25 miles from Cordele and 40 miles from Tifton. From a stocked pond, cabin, great timber, slightly rolling topography, small intermittent creeks, to food plots, Saw Pines lends itself to abundant hunting and recreational opportunities. To further enhance the wildlife, approximately 19,578+ feet of perimeter fence surround the main portion of the property. This is a great opportunity to step right into a well-managed place and enjoy immediately.
“Great stand of timber for future income. Substantial amount of timber which needs to be thinned at the present time for immediate income. Possibility of raking some long leaf pine straw in a couple of the younger stands for additional income. Substantial timber value. There is a 2017 timber cruise that would be available upon request.” - Walter Hatchett
The property has a quaint 1,474 square foot, two-bedroom, two-bath cabin overlooking the pond. It is complete with wood detail from exposed beams, to wall and ceiling finishes and has views of the pond and has a screened in porch and covered porch with views of the pond and property. The lakeside fire-pit is the perfect location for post-hunt libations (and to discuss the next day's pursuits), as the sun slowly slips away through the pines.
“This is exactly the type of property most are looking for when seeking a great deer place. This is the dominant property in the area with most of the neighbors being farmland. The landowner is from Wyoming. He dreamt about it, and bought it to hunt it. It's loaded up with deer.” Jon Kohler
This is a great opportunity on a Georgia high quality recreational property with great deer, stocked pond, substantial timber, cabin, and a great social storm property.
Land and Wildlife
Maps & Location
- Located 25 miles from Cordele
- Only 40 miles from Tifton