Dougherty County, Georgia⁞600± ACRES
600± acre Southwest Georgia Quail Plantation located right in the middle of the Albany Plantation Belt in Exclusive Tarva Road Location
- 600 +/- acres Quail Plantation in Dougherty County, Georgia
- Borders Pinebloom Plantation and Wynfield Plantation
- Plantation headquarters, 4,000 sf (50 x 80) equipment barn/managers office; including living quarters, 2 bedrooms/1 bath; equipment included in sale;
- Furnished manager's office
- Right in the middle of the Albany Plantation Belt in exclusive Tarva Rd location
- Managed primarily for wild bobwhite quail, whitetail deer, turkey & also has abundant doves, wood ducks
- Rich and diverse ground cover quail habitat
- Exceptional timber
- Great Eco-tones with a lot of edges
- Wood Duck Brood habitat pond and a 6 acre dove field
- Dry Branch Creek runs through the property
- Exceptional quality deer hunting with Dougherty County being in the top five hunting counties in the state of Georgia for large BC deer
- Located twenty minutes to Albany and only twelve minutes from Southwest Georgia Regional Airport
- Complete quipment List is available upon request
Ponds, Creek, Rich and Diverse Ground Cover Quail Habitat, Excellent Timber, Great Eco-tones with a Lot of Edges, Wood Duck Brood Habitat, Dove Field, and More!
Twin Eagles Plantation is a 600± acre Southwest Georgia quail plantation bordering Pinebloom Plantation and Wynfield Plantation, and is right in the middle of the Albany Plantation Belt in an exclusive Tarva Rd location. The plantation has a creek, a rich and diverse ground cover quail habitat, excellent timber, great eco-tones with a lot of edges, a wood duck brood habitat pond, and a 6-acre dove field.
The plantation is managed primarily for wild bobwhite quail and whitetail deer with abundant doves, wood ducks, and turkeys. The primary focus for the past twelve years has been quail habitat management. The plantation has rich and diverse ground cover quail habitat and delivers consistent high-quality wingshooting each season. A diverse expanse of upland pine and cypress bottomland supports a prolific population of whitetail deer. There is a wood duck brood habitat pond and a 6-acre dove field. Twin Eagles Plantation offers recreation year-round.
Dry Branch Creek runs through the property. One dedicated well is located at the plantation headquarters grounds.
The plantation currently has approximately 238 acres of slash and loblolly pine ranging in age from 1986 to 1991. Additionally, there are some 250 acres of hardwoods, much of which is merchantable. There is an excellent road infrastructure that affords easy access throughout the property.
The plantation headquarters, built in 2007, is 4,000 square feet (50 x 80). The facility houses equipment and provides facilities for both staff and hunters. The headquarters offers living quarters, including 2 bedrooms/1 bath, lunch and restroom facilities and shower area, a climate-controlled storage room, and a large equipment barn with workshop areas. It has a dedicated well, 24-hour monitored security system, and exterior security lighting.
Twin Eagles is located right in the middle of the Albany Plantation Belt in an exclusive Tarva Rd location. It is only 12 minutes from Southwest Georgia Regional Airport, 20 minutes to Albany, and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is less than 3 hours away via either I-75 or I-85.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.