Woodland Lake Estate
Talbot County, Georgia⁞15.65± ACRES
Woodland Lake Estate is a peaceful and secluded property located in the west central Piedmont region of Georgia.
- 15.65 acres with paved road frontage in Talbot County, GA bordering other large rural properties; extensive waterfront access at rear of property
- Beautiful two-story, custom-built 4,096 square foot brick and stone home; 5BR/4BA; custom ceilings, moldings, and paneling; oak and tile floors; two fireplaces; granite throughout; camera security system; built in 2007
- Multiple outside living spaces including front porch, back patio with outdoor fireplace, screened porch and covered porch outside master bedroom
- Detached 1116 square foot garage with 5 covered parking spaces, abundant storage, floored attic, and 3-vehicle cobblestone parking pad and walkway to front entrance
- Lakeside studio cottage/in-law suite with crown molding, full bathroom, Luxury Vinyl plank flooring and Hardie board ceiling; Pioneer WYS Ductless Mini-Split heating and cooling system; French doors to outside deck overlooking lake; sink and cabinets for unfinished kitchen area included
- Recently painted 30X50 metal storage/shop building with double sliding access doors; includes 13X11 Eagle Peak gazebo kit in box
- 36X36 2-stall horse barn – could be easily modified to 4-stall; loft and tack room; horse wash down area; tankless water heater; built in 2008
- Freshly painted 4-board black wood fencing around pasture; additional black aluminum fencing
- New 40K BTU Carrier unit for master bedroom, 40K BTU Carrier unit for second floor, and 80K BTU Carrier unit for main floor; installed May, 2022
- Kohler 60 kW whole-house generator installed June, 2022; 250 gallon propane tank; underground power cables to house & barn
- Chef’s kitchen with Electrolux CD 4 door refrigerator installed July, 2021 and KitchenAid 36” stainless steel 5-burner gas cooktop installed March, 2022; Electrolux washer and dryer installed July, 2021
- Brick entry with solar powered gate
- Borders a natural 13-acre, 29 ft. deep stocked bass lake; complete access with 3.25 acres deeded to property; floating dock with covered gazebo; kayak included
- Currently in 10-year Conservation Use Valuation Assessment (CUVA) Land Covenant (Agreement Year 2015)
Featuring a custom built home surrounded by beautiful woods, fescue pastures, with a natural lake, Woodland Lake Estate offers the ideal spot for a recreational getaway, an equestrian estate, or simply a serene place to call home.
This rural property is perfect for the buyer who wishes to experience the relaxed country lifestyle.
Woodland Lake Estate is a turnkey property which includes all remaining furniture, appliances, and furnishings. With its multiple outdoor living spaces and beautiful grounds, it provides the perfect setting for relaxation and rejuvenation. The entry with its deep porch, wicker furniture and fire pit invites one to enjoy the view of the pasture and lovely trees that dot the expansive front acreage. A two-story foyer leads to a vaulted great room with stacked stone fireplace. This room includes a passthrough to the chef’s kitchen which features a breakfast area, large pantry, and keeping room with gas fireplace. Accessible from the kitchen is the back patio with brick fireplace. Wicker patio furnishings which remain provide another option for enjoying early mornings or cool evenings. The formal dining room features judges paneling and an unusual double tray ceiling. The master bedroom suite also features a double tray ceiling, a sitting area, his and her closets, and spa-like bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool soaking tub and separate tiled step-in shower. Also on the first floor is a second bedroom with full bath, laundry room and a large den/study/bonus room with another full bath. Three additional bedrooms and a full bath are on the second floor, with one bedroom furnished with an antique bedroom suite. All rooms have 10-foot ceilings, 8-foot doors and crown molding. Graber plantation shutters can be found on all windows throughout the home.
For the outdoorsman there is the lake for fishing or kayaking and woods for hunting. Other ample recreational opportunities can be found nearby. Only 6.5 miles away is Big Lazer Creek Wildlife Management Area, a 7,200-acre property which offers hunting opportunities for deer, turkey, small game and waterfowl. Additional accommodations at Big Lazer include a shooting range, lake and river fishing, canoe access, picnic tables, and primitive campsites.
Listed at $725,000, well-maintained and upgraded, this is definitely the property you will want to call home.
For an exclusive look at Woodland Lake Estate, contact Scott Sumner at 229-347-5066.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.