Camelot Farms Equestrian Estate
Beaufort, South-Carolina⁞64.5+/-± ACRES
Camelot Farms is Truly a Unique Property, a State of the Art Morton Barn and Equestrian Facility Located Just Off the Atlantic Ocean in Coastal South Carolina.
- 64.5 +/- Acre Turnkey Equestrian Facility and Estate, Beaufort County, South Carolina
- Located Just 20 Minutes from Historic Beaufort, South Carolina; Camelot Farms is Nestled Down a Quaint Palmetto Palm Lined Drive Transitioning into a Mossy Canopy of Live Oaks That Leads to the Main Residence and Barn
- Enjoy the Coastal Charm with Beach Trail Rides, As Camelot Farms is Located Just 4/10 of a Mile from the Atlantic Ocean and the Tidal Creeks of the Saint Helena Sound
- Main House
- 2,800 Sq Ft. 3 BR/2BA/1 Half BA Main Residence with a Tabby/ Stucco Exterior
- Wrought Iron Gate Entry, Gas Lanterns and Fountain; 25 Ft High Ceilings in Foyer Entry and Great Room
- Home is Custom Finished with Travertine Marble and Hard Wood Flooring, Custom Kitchen Counter Tops with Horse Shoes Inlayed; Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances; Decorative Fireplaces in Great Room and Screened Porch
- Great Room; Soaring Arched Windows and French Doors Provide Open Views of the Beautiful Mossy Live Oaks Over Looking the Low Country Marsh and Tidal Creeks
- VBRO - 3 Bedroom Guesthouse “ The Saddle Pad” Located with Plenty of Room for Your Boat or Horse Trailer Parking; A Paddock is Located Beside the House for Guest Horses; Other Designated Paddocks for Equestrian Guests Visiting with Camelot Farms
- State of the Art Morton Horse Barn
- 14 Stalls - Medal Sliding Doors and Visitor Openings that Can Be Closed or Opened – 12x12 Matted Stalls, Nelson Automatic Water Fountains and Custom Feeders with Individual Fans. Landscaped with Auto Sprinklers Around Barn
- 14 ft.Concrete Center Isle with Soft Custom Designed Rubber Tile Covering; Automatic Fly Spray System, Screened Windows; Heated Wash Station with Oversized Fan, Swinging Hose Holder, $165K Sprinkler System to Insure the Safety of Your Horses. Auto Night Lights In Case of Loss of Power
- Stained Oak Interior with Beautiful Strained Glass Windows Above Each Entrance to Welcome Guest as They Enter the Barn Area
- Designated Space to Store Riding Equipment and Tack Half Bath in the Entry Lounge Area, 2 Cold Water Fountains are Located in the Lounge Area
- (2) Stocked Ponds on Property Which are Enjoyed By the Campers and Riders Alike
- 6 Stall Receiving Barn with Tack Area Conveniently Located Just Steps from the Fully Covered Riding Area with Lights and Irrigation. Riding Arena with Observation Pergola for Guests with Overhead Fans
- 300 X 500 Foot Jump Arena/ Pasture, Other Training Obstacles on Property with Riding Trails; 125 X 200 Flatt Work Arena ; (2) – 60 Ft Round Pens; 4 Horse Hot Walker with Remote Control
- Clinton Anderson Patience Pole; Two Large Cross Tie Areas with Concrete Footing Holding Up to 15 Horses for Baths and Tacking Up; Full Size Dressage Arena
- Feed and Storage Barn Located Behind the Main Barn; Pole Barn for Equipment, Hay and Horse Trailer Storage Located Behind Main Barn
- Multiple Trails Throughout the Property As Well As to the Beach for Riders to Enjoy; 28 Crossed Fence Pastures – Many Over an Acre in Size; 3 Pastures Have Large Run Ins
- 6 Slot RV Campground with Electricity/Water/ Bath House and Coral Panels; Dump Station Close By
- One Hour 40 Minutes to Charleston, SC; One Hour to Savannah, Ga; 50 Minutes to Hilton Head Island, SC; 20 Minutes to Beaufort, SC
- Private Executive Airport Located in Beaufort, SC; Regional Airport in Hilton Head Island, SC; International Airports in Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC
- Located Close to Hunting Island State Park, A Popular Tourist Spot with Miles of Atlantic Ocean to Enjoy
- Wildlife is Plentiful for the Hunter at Camelot Farms, Wild Turkey and Deer are Abundant and Can Either Be Harvested or Simply Enjoyed
- Incredible Income Potential; Upwards of 70K a Month If All Potential Exercised
- Barn is Handicap Accessible
- Currently in the Process of Getting Dock Permitting On the Marsh with Beaufort County
Located Just 20 Minutes Outside of the Historic Town of Beaufort, South Carolina, Camelot Farms Equestrian Estate is a Horse Lover's Utopia.
Multiple Income Stream Opportunities for the Equestrian Lover Looking to Own a Turnkey Equestrian Estate Located in the Low Country of South Carolina.
Located just 20 minutes from the historic town of Beaufort, South Carolina, lies Camelot Farms, a 64.5-acre turnkey state of the art equestrian center and private estate.
This gorgeous property is nestled down a quiet Palmetto Palm lined drive that transitions into a canopy covered lane leading up to the immaculate Morton custom horse barn. An equestrian lover's dream, this barn spares no detail. Finished in stained oak on the interior with stained glass windows at either end of the barns entrance, one can't help but be mesmerized by the level of craftsmanship this barn displays. There are 14 (12X12) matted stalls with Nelson automatic water fountains and custom feeders, each stall has its' own individual fan to keep the horses cool on warm South Carolina days. Each stall is outfitted with an automatic fly spray system and screen windows to keep annoying flies to a minimum. A 14 ft center isle with soft custom designed rubber tile covering leads to a heated wash station near the center of the barn where an oversized fan and swinging hose holder make bathing as seamless as possible. To ensure your equines' safety, a state of the art $165K sprinkler system was installed with auto night lights should the property ever lose power. As you enter the barn thru the double screened doors from the circular front drive, there is a guest restroom and designated space to store riding equipment and tack with 2 cold water fountains to complete the lounge area. An automatic lawn sprinkler system surrounds the grounds of the main barn to keep the landscaping and grass lush and green.
COVERED RIDNG ARENA AND RECEIVING BARN
At the far end of the main barn is a 6-stall receiving barn with the tack area conveniently located just steps from the covered riding arena. The riding arena is fully covered, lighted and riding area is irrigated with a ventilated observation pergola for guests to observe riders enjoying their lessons.
Other features located on Camelot's premises are a full size Dressage Arena, 300 X 500 ft jump arena with other training obstacles on trails, 125 x 200 flatt work arena, 4 horse hot walker with remote, (2) 60 ft round pens, Clinton Anderson Patience Pole and two large cross tie areas with concrete footing holding up to 15 horses for baths and tacking up. The feed and storage barn are located just behind the main barn with a pole barn as well to store hay, equipment and horse trailers. When the horses are ready to relax, there are (28) one-acre cross fenced pastures for them to roam; three of those pastures have large run ins.
Located on the other side of the main barn is a 2600 sf Barn Office with a full lounge area, tack storage area with cubbies, kitchen, restroom and additional space for storage, offices, or perhaps additional living space.
BEACH TRAIL RIDES
Enjoy the coastal charm of Camelot Farms with beach trail rides as the property is less than 4/10 of a mile from the ocean and tidal creeks on the marsh. Explore the many trails on site and end up at the beach to allow the horses to cool off in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. If camping is your love; bring your RV and set up camp at one of the 6 Rv Campground slots complete with water, electricity, a bath house, and coral panels for your equine friends. There is a dump station close by to make your stay convenient.
RV AND TENT CAMPING
While you camp, wet a line and fish in one of the 2 stocked ponds on property. Riders and campers alike both enjoy wrapping up their days with a little fishing. If camping is not your style, rent the 3BD/ 2BA VBRO on property called the "Saddle Pad" and board your horses in the adjoining paddock with plenty of room to park your boat or horse trailer as well. Camelot Farms also has other designated paddocks for equestrian guests visiting with us should the need arise for more space for horses to board.
Follow the canopy oak lane to the entrance of the main residence, which is a 2800 sq ft, 3 BR, 2.5 BA home with stucco and tabby exterior; a popular form of architecture indigenous to this area. Wind around the drive past the small pond out front and either park beneath the sweeping oaks or in the 2-car garage. The entry has a beautiful courtyard garden feel with black wrought iron gas lanterns, wrought iron entry gates and a beautiful, tiled fountain to complete the relaxing vibe. Once inside the foyer, your eyes will be immediately drawn to the custom Venetian finish. The foyer and great room area have 25 ft ceilings, with an incredible equestrian scene painted on the ceiling of the foyer. The wrought iron features and accents with travertine marble and hardwood flooring lead into the expansive great room with its French doors and arched windows which provide beautiful views of the back veranda and horse pastures lining the marsh. On cold Low Country winter evenings, sit by the decorative fireplace in the great room and warm up after a day of riding the coastline on horseback or have a cocktail on the veranda out back and enjoy the sunset on the marsh as the deer feed in the horse pasture behind the residence each evening.
The chef of the family will not be disappointed with the custom gourmet kitchen. Custom concrete counter tops inlayed with iron horseshoes give this space a personal touch to compliment the life style. All appliances are stainless steel with a gas burning range top and vent to allow the meals for every dinner party to keep the guest coming back for more! The dining room area features custom artwork on the ceilings and sets the stage for a relaxing evening entertaining dinner guest. After meals, step out onto the screened in porch to get some fresh air and sit by the decorative fireplace and finish the evening conversation. Make sure to catch a glimpse of the custom finished concrete flooring of the back porch, it's certain to be a crowd pleaser.
The master suite offers gorgeous views of the marsh and back pasture area with custom wrought iron accents in the master bathroom area. This space offers every amenity one would expect and creates the perfect space to unwind after a busy day on the farm.
Follow the travertine marble upstairs which transitions into hardwood floor hallways lined with wood and wrought iron railing to enjoy the views across the great room that give way to the peaceful setting outback. There are 2 spacious bedrooms upstairs with a Jack and Jill bath between. At the end of the hallway the final bedroom has French doors that lead to a gorgeous balcony beneath the oaks that features views of the pastures and marsh area. It's the perfect space to have your morning coffee or watch another spectacular sunset at Camelot Farms.
Wildlife is plentiful for the hunter on Camelot Farms, wild turkey and deer are abundant and can either be harvested or simply enjoyed while sitting on the back veranda overlooking a large pasture leading to The Saint Helena Sound Marsh.
AREA ACTIVITIES AND DINING OPTIONS
There is always something to do while visiting Camelot, Little Horse Island with its' wild miniature horses roaming the beach is a short drive from the property. Camelot is also located close to Hunting Island State Park, a popular tourist spot with miles of Atlantic coastline to enjoy. The destination is also home to Jonathan the Tortoise, believed to be the world's oldest land resident. If you are not feeling like cooking an evening meal, the historic town of Beaufort, SC is a short 20 minutes away. Enjoy live music and a fantastic dinner overlooking the Beaufort River or for those that like to cook, Gay Seafood is just down the road to take home and prepare the fresh catch of the day! Great seafood is served up year-round at JCT’s which is just a couple of miles away from Camelot Farms. In season, The Shrimp Shack, is the place to go for local delights, such as the shrimp burger.
BOATING AND FISHING
For the adventurous ones, try your luck at the many local fishing spots along the creeks, rivers and low country coasts. Multiple marinas are located in the area for those that like to get out on the water for boating and fishing.
Camelot Farms is located just one hour and 40 minutes from Charleston, SC; one hour to Savannah, Ga; 50 minutes to Hilton Head Island, SC and a short 20 minutes to historic Beaufort, SC. The Private Executive Airport Located in Beaufort, SC; is the perfect choice for private aircrafts and either the Regional Airport in Hilton Head Island, SC or the International Airports in Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC are great choices for commercial flights.
The income potential of Camelot Farms is limitless. Barn Stall Rental/ Pasture Board/ Beach Trail Rides/ Riding Lessons/ Campground RV Slots/ Tent Camping by the Stocked Pond/ VBRO "Saddle Pad" House Rental/ and (3) Other Rental Homes on Site to generate monthly income for this commercial property. The option of hosting weddings, parties and corporate bonding and training based on equine principles is an avenue of income not yet explored at Camelot Farms but one with much potential to bring in revenue. ***Currently one of the rental homes is used as living space for the barn manager to have someone on site 24/7.
Camelot Farms is that rare property where the buyer, most likely an equine lover, has the potential to carry on a lucrative turnkey equine business or for those looking to purchase as an equestrian estate for pure enjoyment; it provides the peaceful setting to live onsite with your horses and soak up the sunny days along the South Carolina coast.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.