Millpond Branch Plantation
241 +/- acres Lowcountry mini-Plantation with exceptional quail woods, pine forests and mixed hardwoods and creek bottom. May be divided!
- 241 +/- acres Lowcountry mini-Plantation with exceptional quail woods
- A+ location just outside of Estill, SC in Hampton County on revered Augusta Stagecoach Road commonly referred to as “Plantation Row”
- Mature upland quail woods and pine forests
- 86 +/- acres of mixed hardwoods and creek bottom
- 1 hour to Hilton Head, Savannah, Beaufort and Palmetto Bluff
- Excellent road system throughout
- Includes deer stands and game feeders
- 400 amp electric service and 4” well with 2HP submersible pump (great water)
- Established food plots, elevated box blinds and baiting sites
- 60x64 foot metal barn with metal roof
- Matching mobile home hunting lodges with large screened-in porches
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits with deer season running from August 15 through January 1, turkey season from March 20 through May 5
- No conservation easements
- Nearby Plantations include Gravel Hill, Crab Orchard, Woodside, Pleasant Hill, Swan Hill, Groton, and many more
Millpond branch is located near Estill, SC along Augusta Stagecoach Road commonly referred to as Plantation Row. It features 241 +/- manicured acres with a good mix of mature upland quail woods, mature hardwood drains, and establish food plots. The layout is very conducive for quail courses and has been managed extremely well for upland quail hunting, deer hunting and turkey hunting. This is a very well planned and finished mini-Plantation.
Millpond Branch traverses through the property and is a tributary of the nearby Savannah River. The hardwood drains provide great habitat for wild turkeys and whitetails, and this area is a hot spot for big bucks. Established food plots are found throughout the property with elevated hunting blinds and feeders positioned with the hunter in mind. The owners have gone to great lengths improving the road system throughout with extensive drainage systems, culverts and proper crowing.
Improvements include a 60x64 foot metal barn with ample storage for all of your essential equipment and gear, and two extremely well kept matching mobile homes with large porches that provide comfortable quarters for your overnight hunting retreats with friends and family. The homes are positioned well on the property and overlook the barn, dove field and orchard. There are a variety of trees planted here to include pears, plumbs, fig trees, sawtooth oaks, crab apples, persimmons and others.
Nearby plantations include Gravel Hill, Crab Orchard, Woodside, Pleasant Hill, Swan Hill, Groton and many more. Millpond Branch is in very close proximity to over 26,000 acres of Wildlife Management Areas made up of the Webb Center, Palachacola, and Hamilton Ridge.
There is no conservation easement on Millpond Branch Plantation. May be divided. Call for details.