35 Acre Farm
Baldwin County, Alabama⁞35± ACRES
Fertile Farmland in the Heart of Booming Baldwin County, Alabama just 30 minutes to Pensacola, FL & Gulf Shores, Alabama!
- 35+/- acres Baldwin County, AL, Located between Pensacola, FL & Gulf Shores, AL
- Desirable area for development
- Row Crop, Timber, hunting, homesite, hobby farm, or social storm investment
- Located in the 7th fastest growing MSA in the Country
- Access via deeded easement off County Rd 91
- Located just 5 minutes from a boat launch on Perdido Bay
- Currently under a year-by-year farming & hunting lease
- Crops planted in years past are corn, soybeans, peanuts, and cotton
- Power available along County Road 91
- Game-rich area with deer, turkey, and doves
- Highly ranked Social Storm Property with fertile soils, great water, great location, safe neighborhood, great recreation, sustainable resources such as timber, cattle, crops
- Beautiful natural timberland along the creeks providing excellent habitat for wildlife
- Perhaps one of the best land investment opportunities along the entire gulf coast.
Exceptional Property with fertile farmland, mature timber, and very private! Perfect Equestrian or Hobby Farm!
High Ranking Social Storm Investment!
35 Acre Farm a 35 +/- acre division of a larger 1602 acre row crop farming operation located in booming Baldwin County, AL just north of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, it is less than a 30-minute drive to white sandy beaches, Pensacola hospitals & shopping, and only 30 minutes from Fairhope, named one of the most notable small towns in America.
This remarkable property offers a diverse range of opportunities, making it an exceptional find in this rapidly growing county. With 35+/- acres of row crop and timberland, the possibilities are endless. Accessed from County Road 91 via a deeded easement, this property ensures privacy and seclusion while still being easily reachable. Whether you're looking for a serene private homesite, a hobby farm, an equestrian property, or even a homesteading opportunity, this property can fulfill your dreams.
Baldwin County is renowned for its stunning natural beauty and is known as the second fastest-growing county in Alabama. With a boat launch to Perdido Bay only 5 minutes away and the white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast just 30 miles away, you'll have easy access to a coastal paradise while enjoying the convenience of rural living.
The world is quickly changing, and more people are looking for freedom, security, and self-sustainable lifestyles. Baldwin County is one of the few places left where you can raise a family the All-American way with a house and enough land to be completely self-sufficient, distanced from the crime and crowds of big cities, but also close to great schools, restaurants, beaches, and boating.
Don't miss out on this unique chance to own your very own piece of Baldwin County's charm. Embrace the convenience of rural living while exploring the countless possibilities this property has to offer. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and seize this extraordinary opportunity!
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.