Lillian Farmland + Development
Baldwin County, Alabama⁞1602± ACRES
Fertile Farmland in the Heart of Booming Baldwin County, Alabama just 30 minutes to Pensacola, FL & Gulf Shores, Alabama!
- 1,602+/- acres Irrigated Farmland, Baldwin County, AL, Located between Pensacola, FL & Gulf Shores, AL
- Desirable area for development
- Perhaps one of the best land investment opportunities along the entire gulf coast.
- Located in the 7th fastest growing MSA in the Country
- Baldwin County is also the fastest growing County in Alabama serving over 7 million people each year and generating over $5 Billion in revenue
- Located just 5 minutes from a boat launch on Perdido Bay
- Currently under a year-by-year farming & hunting lease that provides a six figure income
- Crops planted in years past are corn, soybeans, peanuts, and cotton
- 450+/- Acres under (4) irrigation pivots
- (2) wells on the property supplying water to (2) pivots
- A clear spring-fed creek crosses the property supplying water to an irrigation pond supplying water to (2) pivots
- Beautiful natural timberland along the creeks providing excellent habitat for wildlife
- Game-rich area with deer, turkey, and doves
- Highly ranked Social Storm Property with fertile soils, great water, great location, safe neighborhood, great recreation, sustainable resources such as timber, cattle, crops
Exceptional Ag Investment with Significant Higher and Better Use Potential!
Lillian Farmland + Development is a 1602+/- acre farming operation located in booming Baldwin County, AL just north of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, it is less than a 30-minute drive to white sandy beaches, Pensacola hospitals & shopping, and only 30 minutes from Fairhope, named one of the most notable small towns in America. Baldwin County is now the 7th fastest growing MSA in America and the fastest growing county in Alabama. The Alabama gulf coast serves over 7M people each year generating over $5B in revenue. The growth in Baldwin County is no secret and its business-friendly environment, safe neighborhoods, great schools, and low property taxes continue to attract businesses and people from across the country. The development opportunities here are real and its current use as farmland creates immediate income for investors.
LF+D provides a unique blend of two separate asset classes - anchored by its income producing farming lease coupled with an ever-growing demand for residential development, hobby farms, and recreation. The property is being offered as one tract totaling 1602 +/- acres or in smaller parcels varying in size between 300 acres and 700 acres. The diversity, location, and size of these parcels create a unique opportunity to own irrigated farmland, sod farm, cattle land, recreational land, self-sufficient homesteading, or development.
The farmland consists of 1060+/- tillable acres with 4 center pivots (1 electric & 3 diesel) covering approximately 450 acres. There are 2 active wells providing water to 2 pivots with the other two pivots water supply from irrigation ponds supplied by the spring-fed creek flowing through the property. There is one additional well on the property not currently in use. The balance of acreage consists of natural timber along the creek bottoms providing excellent habitat for wildlife and recreation. The rotation of crops in years past has been corn, soybeans, peanuts, and cotton. There is an active farming and hunting lease on a year-to-year basis that provides a six-figure income on the property.
The world is quickly changing, and more people are looking for freedom, security, and self-sustainable lifestyles. Baldwin County is one of the few places left where you can raise a family the All-American way with a house and enough land to be completely self-sufficient, distanced from the crime and crowds of big cities, but also close to great schools, restaurants, beaches, and boating.
LF+D is an ideal Social Storm Property that exemplifies the self-sufficient, independent living that makes this country great. This Social Storm Property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in times of uncertainty and buy for financial and recreational reward during good times.
We recognized a key difference in most properties is that here, if the country’s stability decreases, the value and demand for these sub-asset class properties increase. These properties have fertile soils, great water, security, great recreation, sustainable resources, and raise hard assets such as timber, cattle, and crops. The nation’s top investors are adding properties in this asset class to their portfolio. In fact, Bill Gates is now the largest farmland owner in the US. Why buy a social Storm Property?
The opportunities here are endless. This is one of the best land investment opportunities in the entire gulf coast region! To Learn more please contact, Tim James, Jr. or Peggy Summerville.
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.