30A Beaches Country Retreat
Excellent getaway property. Less than 30 minutes from the famous Emerald Coast.
- 15 Acres +/- Social Storm® Property in Walton County, FL.
- Secluded with great security
- Less than 30 minutes from the beaches of 30A (Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Seaside, Rosemary Beach, Grayton Beach, Alys Beach)
- Two contiguous lots of record. Could have up to 4 or 8 dwellings on property
- 10 acres of 3-year-old planted Longleaf Pine
- Borders quiet section of Eglin Airforce Base Conservation Area.
- Power pole established
- One of the fastest growing equestrian areas in the state
- Less than 50 yards from the Upper Alaqua Creek
- Deer and turkey haven
- Less than 10 minutes from I-10 and DeFuniak Springs
- Less than 30 minutes from both Crestview and Niceville
- Frequent prescribed fire
- Diverse Ecotone
30A Beaches Country Retreat is a 15+/- acre Highly-Ranked Social Storm® Property located in Walton County, Florida. This tract is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for security yet right in the heart of some of the most notorious beaches in the country. The retreat is less than 30 minutes from 30A, a roughly 20-mile road spanning along the coast of the Florida Panhandle. 30A is the heart of the Emerald Coast, stretching from Panama City Beach to Destin. In the middle of it, you will find beach communities such as Rosemary Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Seaside, and a dozen other hamlets. The Emerald Coast stands unique due to the local shops, boutiques, and food locations. This is the furthest atmosphere from a “tourist town” in Florida. The culture blended with some of the most breath-taking views in Florida makes this region one of the top jewels in the country.
The Retreat, sitting less than 30 minutes from the coast is loaded with some of the most unique features on the market today. The ecotone on the property is unmatched. Almost 10 acres are planted in three-year-old Longleaf. The tract gradually slopes to the Alaqua Creek with a subsidiary creek feeding in from the property. This smaller creek emerges from underground on the eastern corner of the property. This water hole constantly draws wildlife such as deer and turkey. This creek mixed with an abundant food source from the hardwoods makes The Retreat the perfect wildlife haven. Abundant wildlife and the Emerald Coast in your backyard result in the perfect year-round recreational property.
The Retreat is the perfect location for someone wanting to take the “country route” to work and bypass the traffic through Freeport, Destin, and Niceville. This tract has two contiguous lots. This means you can have up to 4 or 8 dwellings on the property potentially. This can be a great investment opportunity being in one of the fastest-growing regions in the country.