Flatwoods Tract C
Excellent recreational tract loaded with duck ponds, deer, and turkeys
- 183 acre recreation/timber property located in Madison County, FL
- Less than two miles north of Greenville, Florida
- The largest of three tracts available for Flatwoods Timber
- Located in one of the largest and most profitable timber markets in North Florida
- 65 acres of planted slash pine
- 25 acres of upland hardwood
- 97 acres of gum and cypress swamp
- Less than five miles from I-10
- 3 ponds with excellent duck hunting
- 45 miles from Tallahassee, Florida
Flatwoods Timber Tract C is a 183-acre recreational and timber property located in Madison County, Florida in the Suwannee Valley. This tract contains abundant wildlife and beautiful habitat. Tract C is one of three tracts currently on the market totaling 435 acres. Flatwoods Timber offers an excellent opportunity for a hunting camp or home site. This property is conveniently located less than five miles from I-10 and 45 miles East of Tallahassee. It is an easy driving distance from Thomasville, Atlanta, Jacksonville, and South Florida.
Tract C has an estimated 65 acres of 14-year-old planted pine. This tract has an estimated 25 acres of natural timber that consist of natural pine, water oak, live oak, and other native hardwoods. The remaining 97 acres are natural cypress and gum wetland. There are three loaded duck ponds and bedding areas for wildlife. The three different timber stands create an excellent recreational property year-round.