Freeman Creek Cabin
Premier Social Storm™ Property with excellent recreational features
- 20+/- acres Social Storm™ property in Leon County, FL
- 2,028 sq ft. storm proof cabin 3BR/2BA
- Secluded with excellent security
- Freeman Creek Frontage
- 300 yard shooting range
- 36x57' pole barn
- Abundant wildlife
- Borders Apalachicola National Forest, 633,000 acres public access
- Less than five minutes from Robert Brent Wildlife Management Area & Talquin Wildlife Management Area
- Less than 20 minutes from Tallahassee
- Conveniently located near I-10
- Less than 30 minutes from St. Marks, Fl.
- Less than five minutes from Lake Talquin
Freeman Creek Cabin is a 20 acre Social Storm™ property located in Leon County. It is located just south of Lake Talquin, only 20 minutes from Tallahassee. This property borders Apalachicola National Forest. The forest contains over 600,000 acres of undeveloped timberland separating this cabin from the Gulf of Mexico. Freeman Creek Cabin offers excellent security and seclusion. From the cabin you cannot see or hear any neighbors. The cabin itself is weather proof, making this a safe place during natural disasters.
The Features of Freeman Creek Cabin are quite unique. The cabin is all brick with a wraparound porch and a standing seem metal roof. The inside of the cabin contains real hardwood floors, cypress walls, high ceilings, wood burning stove, Elmira Stove Works replica antique stove, and dual shower heads in the master bath.
For the price, you are getting so much more than a cabin. You are getting excellent security, seclusion and access to abundant wildlife. With the coast being less than 30 minutes away and Lake Talquin being less than five minutes, this makes for excellent year-round entertainment. Other recreational features include some of the best Wildlife Management Areas in North Florida just minutes away. There is also a 300-yard shooting range located on the property.
A Social Storm™ Property
Freeman Creek Cabin is considered a Social Storm™ Property, a term we trademarked to identify unique properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?