Magnolia Blossom’s Farm
Premiere recreational property in the Upper Suwannee Valley that has been exceptionally managed with great aesthetics and abundant wildlife.
- 236 +/- acre recreational and timber property in Hamilton County, Florida
- Small Quail Plantation in the heart of the Suwannee Valley
- Abundant Whitetail, Wild Quail, Wood Duck, and great Turkey population
- Feels like a Red Hills Quail Planation yet easily accessible off I-75
- Combination between highly productive, intensively managed pine stands and untouched hardwoods
- Heavily managed for wildlife & recreation
- 6,000+/- feet borders 378 acres of Suwannee River Water Management District conservation land – essentially buying over 600 acres of wildlife habitat.
- Adjacent to the Alapaha River, a tributary of the historic Suwannee River
- Entire Property is located within federal designated Opportunity Zone
- 2,800 sq. ft. home with a beautiful view overlooking a hardwood valley
- Two barns with a working dog kennel
- 35 miles from Lake City
- 33 miles from Valdosta, Georgia
- Halfway between Tallahassee and Jacksonville
Magnolia Blossom’s Farm is a 236± acre high-quality recreational and timber property located in Hamilton County, Florida. One would think that this property has been transplanted from the Red Hills, with its high-quality features and aesthetics. It is located in the highly-regarded Suwannee Valley less than 40 minutes from both Lake City, Florida and Valdosta, Georgia.
Magnolia Blossom’s Farm has one of the highest wild quail populations in North Central Florida, for a property this size. The habitat here is far beyond what one might expect and features beautiful rolling topography and diverse ecotones. Frequent prescribed fire has been a key management tool implemented on this property for decades. Great whitetail genetics and an abundant turkey population make for great hunting opportunities.. Magnolia Blossom’s Farm is adjacent to the Alapaha River, a tributary to the historic Suwannee River. Protected on two sides by conservation land owned by the Suwannee River Water Management District, this property is very safe and protected.
There are approximately 137 acres of planted pine that are exceptionally managed for income. 79 acres of hardwoods with two ponds located throughout left untouched for decades to enhance the wildlife. 30 acres were planted with slash pine trees in 2020. This provides excellent timber crop rotation with sustaining timber revenue for decades to come. Throughout the property, there are food plots, totaling 20 acres, plated year-round. In the middle of the property sits a 2,700 square foot home overlooking a beautiful ridge. Next to the house are two barns as well as a working dog kennel.
Located less than 30 minutes from both Valdosta, Georgia and Lake City, Florida, and right on Interstate 75, allows easy travel from South Florida or Atlanta.
This is a unique opportunity for a property this size in the Suwannee Valley that has such great aesthetics, recreation, and timber.
Maps & Location
Magnolia Blossom’s Farm
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.