One of the most secure recreational and high quality Social Storm® Properties under $600,000 on the market today
- 162 +/- recreational and timber property in Lafayette County, Florida
- Located In the Suwannee Valley, ten minutes from the river
- Part of the acclaimed 5,000 acre Nature Hammock wildlife community
- Quality game management restrictions
- Property Owners Association with property protection covenants
- Gated Security
- 80 acres recently chopped and burned, ready to plant timber or use as pasture
- Access to two well stocked fishing ponds
- 8 miles of secluded roadway with easement
- 3BR/2BA custom mobile home
- Two large equipment barns & A/C controlled barn
- Less than 30 miles from Steinhatchee and Gulf of Mexico
- Conveniently located between I-10 and I-75
Located in the middle of a 5,000 acre Gated Wildlife Community - Some of the most abundant and intensely managed wildlife populations in North Central Florida
Nature Hammock is a 162 +/- acre recreational and timber property in Lafayette County, Florida. It is located in the heart of the Suwannee Valley. This property sits less than 45 minutes from I-75. Some of the best fishing in North Florida and the scallop capital of the world is a quick 30-minute drive away in Steinhatchee, Florida. Nature Hammock is less than ten minutes away from the Suwannee River. from there, just minutes away from the rich spring belt of North Central Florida.
This property is part of Nature's Hammock, a 5,000 acre gated wildlife community. The community has a Property Owners Association that highlights quality game management restrictions. This creates some of the most abundant and intensely managed wildlife populations in North Central Florida. The covenants also allow common easement for the eight miles of roadways for the benefit of all property owners. There are two well stocked fishing ponds designated as common areas for the use of all property owners. This property in particular offers one of the best timber/wetland ratios on the total 5,000 acres.
Nature Hammock is at a crossroads for the future of its hard assets. The current land owner has chopped and burned 80 acres that were recently clear cut. The ground is ready to be replanted with pines today, creating future timber revenue. Conversely, it can simply and quickly be converted into farmland/pasture. An estimated 50 acres remain with merchantable pine saw timber, that has been intensely managed with prescribed fire.
This is a great opportunity for a timber investment featuring ample deer, turkey, ducks, and dove. The property also offers excellent security and a secluded homestead.
A Social Storm® Ranked Property: Nature Hammock and it's Social Storm® Property Attributes are Highly Ranked. This Social Storm® property belongs to a unique asset class with key property attributes that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times.
Why choose a Social Storm® Property?