One of the largest timberland and Social Storm® Properties in the Suwannee Valley on the market today
- 2,269 acre timber and recreational property in Hamilton County, Florida
- Excellent soils for farming
- Can be divided
- Owned by the same family for almost 100 years
- Planted with one of the best slash genetics in the Southeast
- Located in the center of one of the top timber markets in the state
- Hunting Lease income potential
- 570 acres preparing to be planted in 2022
- 532 acres natural timber
- 752 acres of planted slash (Planted winter of 2021)
- 67 acres of planted slash (Planted 2019)
- 95 acres planted slash (Planted 2017)
- Great road system
- Minutes from I-75. Approx. 20 minutes from Valdosta, Ga. and conveniently between Tallahassee and Jacksonville
The Prescott Tracts is a 2,269 +/- timber and recreation property located in Hamilton County, Florida in the Suwannee Valley. These tracts offer a variety of soil types suited for both timber and farming. The timber has been supervised by one of the top forest management companies in the country for decades. With over a dozen different types of wood mills within reach, this property is at the epicenter of the strongest timber market in North Florida.
There are approximately 1,484 acres recently replanted between 2017 and 2021. An estimated 532 acres are natural timber stands. In these areas, you will find mature slash pine, cypress stands, and other mature hardwood species. Because of strategic timber harvests along with natural timber stands, there is an abundance of deer, turkey, and wood ducks.
This property is located on the Florida-Georgia State line, conveniently minutes from I-75. Sitting just 25 minutes from both Live Oak, Florida and Valdosta, Georgia.
Contact Broker for additional timber stands information.