Southern Cattle Lands Sealed Bid Auction: Tract D – Neil Farm
SOUTHERN CATTLE LANDS SEALED BID AUCTION SALE BIDDING DEADLINE – OCTOBER 24, 2019, 2PM ET
Jon Kohler & Associates and Southern Land Connection Inc. are proud to offer Southern Cattle Lands via its Sealed Bid Auction Process. At 9,677 +/- total acres, Southern Cattle Lands is One of the Finest Cattle Ranch Operations in the South with Outstanding Water (Existing and Permitted), Exceptional Improvements, and Some of the Finest Farming Lands in the Southeast. Whether one is looking for top farmland soils, or a diverse agricultural and ranch opportunity, this is one of the largest and finest opportunities to become available in quite some time. The opportunity here and now is unprecedented.
Bidders have option on Bidding on Southern Cattle Lands in its entirety, or any of the fifteen tracts (ranging from 168.57 acres up to 1,917.45 acres) individually, or in combinations.
This is Tract D - Neil Farm: 1,054.12 acres
Overview of Existing Features:
- Approximately 718 acres of pastureland
- Of That Approximately 100 acres is irrigated
- Approximately 216 acres of timber/hardwoods
- (1) - Large Hay Barn
- (1) - Working Cattle Pens
- (1) - 4-inch monitoring well
- (2) - 4-inch cattle watering wells
- (1) - 12-inch existing irrigation wells
- (1) - Existing center pivot
- Existing Water Use Permit for approximately 383,000 average gallons per day for irrigation and cattle watering.
- Fenced and Cross Fenced
- Approximately 8/10s of a mile on Waddell Mill Creek
- Located in the Federal Designated Opportunity Zone that was enacted in 2017
- (3) - 12-inch proposed irrigation wells
- Proposed center pivots
Southern Cattle Lands is located on Hwy 231 approximately 10 miles northwest of Marianna in Jackson County, Florida, just 25 miles south of Dothan, Alabama.
Southern Cattle Lands is extremely well-maintained and consistently improved year after year. This property is the textbook example of high quality land and one may capitalize on many diverse agricultural opportunities not offered to most.
It is undoubtable that this offering of Southern Cattle Lands is the most significant agricultural property to come on the southern market in recent memory.
Sealed Bid Auction Deadline, Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 2PM ET. For auction details, maps, rules, visit JonKohler.com/current-auction
LANDOWNERS INTEND TO SELL THIS PROPERTY TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER BUT RESERVE THE OPTION OF ACCEPTING OR REJECTING ANY OR ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON. LANDOWNERS RESERVE THE OPTION TO CONTRACT PROPERTY BEFORE BID DEADLINE.