Sundown Creek Timberlands
One of the Largest Timber Tracts on the Market in Madison County, Available Today
- 875 acre Timber & Recreational Property in Madison County, Florida
- Located in one of the Largest and Most Profitable Timber Markets in North Florida
- Great Ecotones
- Large Stands of Mixed Cypress Swamps Throughout
- Located on Arguably one of the Most Scenic Areas in North Florida
- Great Deer and Turkey Habitat
- Natural Duck Holes Throughout
- Located only Five Minutes from I-10
- Equipment Barn
- Historic Sundown Creek Flows on the Property
- Large stands of Merchantable Pine, Ready to be Managed
- Great Cattle and Agriculture Producing Soil
- Less than 10 miles from Madison, 45 miles from Tallahassee
- Located in the Upper Suwannee Valley
Sundown Creek Timberlands is a recreational, timber property and an excellent Social Storm property located in Madison County, Florida. This 875-acre property is one of the largest privately-held properties on the market in the Suwannee Valley, today. This property has great hunting, strong timber value, and large ponds.
Sundown Creek Timberlands is a dense timber stand. There are large pine stands mixed with natural hardwood and pine sloughs as well as mixed cypress swamps. These diverse stands of timber create great wildlife habitat. The area is abundant in deer, turkeys, ducks, and quail. Due to the successful combination of agriculture and timber management in Madison County, this has created one of the top wildlife-producing counties in the entire state of Florida. Easily accessible, the property sits less than five minutes from I-10, making for a great and convenient getaway hunting location.
The timber on the property can quickly provide a strong source of income for the next great land steward. Sundown Creek Timberlands sits in one of the most profitable timber markets in the South East. This property sits within range of over a dozen different wood product mills. There is a broad range of timber stands on the property. The youngest stand being around 150 acres of 17-year-old planted pine. With easy management, this property can bring a strong return on investment for decades to come.
This property has a unique blend of recreation and timber. No other property this size can match what this property offers. Sundown Creek Timberlands is located off the beautiful Sundown Creek Road, a historic area of Madison County known for agriculture and wildlife. The property is only 14 miles from the shops and restaurants of Madison and less than 30 minutes from Monticello.
This is a great opportunity to own one of the largest tracts on the market today in one of the best timber and wildlife areas of North Florida.
Maps & Location
Sundown Creek Timberlands
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.