Flint – West
High Quality Recreational Ranch with over 1.4 miles on the Flint River and almost .5 mile on Auchumpkee Creek
- 460.97+/- Acres Riverfront Recreational Property, Crawford County, GA
- Over 1.4 +/- miles on Flint River
- Almost one-half mile on Auchumpkee Creek
- Rolling ridges and great pine timber
- Beautiful hardwood bottoms
- Great deer and turkey
- Established food plots and good interior roads
- Great Hunting campsite with power overlooking the creek
- 16 miles to Butler and 15 miles to Thomaston, GA
- Additional acreage available – 2,116 acre Flint Plantation located 9.8 miles away
Flint Plantation West is 460.97 +/- acres high quality riverfront recreational property in Central Georgia. It has rolling ridges, great pine timber, under-story throughout the property, and beautiful hardwood bottoms. The property has great deer and turkey and strategically placed food plots throughout. The western side of the property is bordered by the Flint River for over 1.4 miles. The eastern portion of the property is bordered by the Auchumpkee Creek for almost one-half mile. There is a hunting campsite overlooking the creek which could be converted to a great cabin site; power service is run to the property at this location. The property is secure and private, yet conveniently located to only 16 miles to Butler and 15 miles Thomaston, GA.
Additional acreage available – Flint Plantation East, 2,116 acres, is located 9.8 miles away and is also available. Click here to see Flint Plantation East.
A Social Storm™ Property
Flint Plantation West is considered a Social Storm™ Property, a term we trademarked to identify unique properties that investors gravitate to for safety in bad times and buy for a recreation reward in good times. What makes a Social Storm™ Property so unique?