Red Rooster Horse Farms
Red Rooster Farms is the Ideal Income Producing Recreational Property. Loaded with Timber and Hardwoods, This Parcel also has Great Deer, Turkey and Duck Hunting with Equestrian Facilities for the Avid Rider. It's a Great Tract Providing Enjoyment and Recreation While at the Same Time Increasing in Value. It's a Win/Win for the Land Steward!
- 427.29+/- Acre Recreational Timber Tract, Glynn County, GA
- Great Deer, Turkey and Duck Hunting
- 2/10 Mile from 11K Plus Wildlife Management Area; Largest Deer in the County Harvested in this Area
- Feeders and Deer Stands Throughout; Road Systems Throughout to Easily Navigate Property
- 7 Stall Horse Barn With Tack Room, Round Pen and 12 +/- Acres of Fenced Pasture
- Income Producing Property - Horse Boarding, Timber and Hunt Lease Option
- 5 Miles from Altamaha Regional Park - Boat Ramp, Camp and Fishing on the Altamaha River, Which is the Largest Freshwater River System East of the Mississippi River
- Intensely Managed for Timber
- 174 +/- Acres of Regeneration Hardwood Bottoms - Mostly Cypress with a Mixture of Regenerated Pine, Elm, Gum and Maple
- 143 +/- Acres of 20 Year Old Loblolly Pines Thinned 2012
- 56 +/- Acres Clear Cut 2020 - Generated 85 Tons/Acre with Revenue of $1767/ Acre - Excellent
- 5+/- Acres of Planted Improved Loblolly - Planted 2013
- 2 +/- Acres of 33 Year Old Loblolly - Merchantable For Poles in 2 Years/ Current Value $2500/Acre
- 35.5 +/- Acres Wetlands - Creating a Natural Habitat for Duck Pond
Red Rooster Farms is located in Brunswick, Ga and is an ideal income producing recreational property. The versatility of this property is such that you can enjoy all it has to offer thru hunting and horse back riding while your asset appreciates thru timber growth.
There is a 7 stall horse barn on site with a tack room, round pen for working horses and fenced pasture to graze them. Red Roosters Farms is currently being used for rescue horses but could easily become either a private barn or a boarding barn to produce income. There is plenty of acreage to trail ride and enjoy all it has to offer.
The natural habitat created thru the hardwoods and planted pine makes for great turkey and deer hunting. There are feeders and deer stands throughout with a good road system to easily navigate the property. If it is your desire to generate income thru hunt leases ... this area leases for around $10/ac/yr which equates to around $4300 a year for hunting rights. There is a 32+/- acre wetland area on the northwest boundary that has created a natural duck pond and perfect for hunting duck.
The timber on this property is managed intensely and the gumbo soil type has produced excellent returns on timber. It's close proximity to the lumber mill is an added bonus on returns. A 56 acre area of 20 year loblolly pines was clear cut in May of 2020 and generated a total of 4773 tons of pine harvested from this 56 acre area, 1640 tons of pine pulp (35%), 3098 tons of pine chip-n-saw/ small saw timber (65%); and 35 tons of small poles ( > 1%) totaling 85 tons/acre after the initial light thinning in 2012. This 56 acre clear cut generated $1767/acre, which is excellent and the forester managing this parcel estimates the remaining 174 acres of loblolly to push $2000/ acre.
The 56 acre area of clear cut is currently being cleaned and prepped to replant with improved loblolly at the proper time. Red Rooster Farms is a great tract providing enjoyment and recreation while at the same time increasing in value. It's a win/win for the land steward!
Maps & Location
Red Rooster Horse Farms
The Kohler & Associate’s
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Or want to discuss the market with the Leader in this niche?
Contact us to discuss one of our properties, for information on properties that are not yet released to the market or to discuss the market.