Seven Pines Tract
428.9 +/- Acre Lowcountry Property With Excellent Deer & Turkey Hunting, and High Timber Values!
- 428.9 +/- Acre Plantation in Barnwell County, South Carolina
- Well stocked with merchantable pine and hardwood timber
- High and dry property with a good road system throughout
- Excellent wildlife
- Adjacent to the Savannah River Site on the property's Western boundary
- Incredible investment property
- Extended game seasons and liberal bag limits
- Established food plots, baiting, sites and elevated box blinds
- 20 miles south of downtown Aiken, SC
The Seven Pines Tract is located on the Northern end of Barnwell County, and features 428.9 +/- acres of high quality recreational ground. The property is only 20 miles south of downtown Aiken and is accessed from Highway 278. It’s adjacent to the Savannah River Site on the property’s Western boundary which provides a tremendous buffer for wildlife.
Some of the biggest whitetails in the State of South Carolina come out of this general area and whitetails are abundant on the property. Turkey populations are strong here, and there are mature hardwood bottoms that are conducive for turkey hunting. Established food plots, baiting sites, and elevated box blinds are found throughout the property.
It is well stocked with merchantable pine and hardwood timber and rarely do we see high quality recreational properties with such high timber values per acre. This is a solid investment property where you can enjoy high quality whitetail and turkey hunting, and enjoy the benefits of harvesting timber.