Black Island Waterfront Woodlands
Create Your Own Island Estate and Build the Home of Your Dreams on This 17 Acre Wooded Waterfront Black Island Property. Current Opportunity to Purchase the Adjoining 17 Acres to Own 34 Contiguous Acres of the Southern End of Black Island With Incredible 180 Degree Views of the Water.
- 17 Acres Upland with 90 Acres of Marsh; McIntosh County, Georgia
- 17 Acres of Wooded Uplands with Abundant Wildlife in the Area with Incredible Fishing
- 90 Acres of Marsh Conveyed Thru a King's Grant
- Area Recently Ranked #1 Beaches by Travel & Leisure Magazine As Well on the 2021 Summer Travel Spots for Garden & Gun Magazine
- Accessible By Causeway; Power on Property, Dock Permitting Through McIntosh County
- Approved for Building an Estate Waterfront Home Overlooking the North River Marsh
- Views of the Marsh and Black Island Creek with Abundant Mature Live Oaks and Pines
- Located on Black Island in Darien, Georgia
- Located Just Off I-95; One Hour to Jacksonville International Airport, One Hour to Savannah, Georgia, 25 Minutes to Sea Island, Georgia
Located just 5 minutes from the charming historical town of Darien, Georgia awaits a 17-acre waterfront parcel perfectly suited for someone to create their own island estate and build the home of their dreams.
This 17-acre wooded waterfront black island property is located just over the causeway and tucked down a gravel lane canopied with gorgeous oaks and pines. There is also an option of purchasing the adjoining 17-acre estate to own 34 contiguous acres of the southern end of Black Island with incredible 180-degree views of the water. **See Black Island for full details.
The Waterfront Woodlands is approved for building an estate waterfront home overlooking the North River Marsh. It consists of 17 acres of buildable upland with 90 acres of marsh conveyed through a King's Grant from King George of Great Britain. There are existing power lines on the property with gorgeous live oaks and mature pines sprinkled throughout. It is essentially a blank slate to create exactly what the buyer desires in a home and estate; leaving it wooded with a home or clearing and having open views across to the water if desired.
The Woodlands are easily accessible by a causeway and dock permitting through McIntosh County is an option should the buyer decide to pursue building a dock on the water. The area has abundant wildlife and great fishing is right at your fingertips.
Coastal Georgia is a special place with a unique charm and vibe that brings back memories of family beach trips in my childhood. The Golden Isles area was recently ranked #1 beaches by Travel & Leisure Magazine as well as on the 2021 Summer Travel Hot Spots for Garden & Gun Magazine. This area is such a rare jewel; waterfront living that still has that small-town feel with warm hospitality from everyone you meet.
If you love fresh seafood, Skippers Fish Camp, in downtown Darien, is my family's favorite "go-to spot" when we come to the area! The Fried Shrimp are out of this world yummy! Sea Island is a quick 25-minute drive where you will find tons of restaurants, shops and world-class golf.
Darien, Georgia is located just off I-95; one hour from Jacksonville International Airport, one hour from Savannah, Georgia, and just 25 minutes to St. Simons/ Sea Island, Georgia. Schedule a visit today and come experience the charm of this special place. You will not be disappointed!